“Great wings”

Quaker Steak and Lube
Ranked #40 of 194 Restaurants in Mentor
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Description: This restaurant is a few years old.
Description: This restaurant is a few years old.
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

I think the wings are pretty good and I have been to quite a few places for their chicken wings and Quaker Steak is one of my favorite. They have a great selection of sauces with great flavor. I have been numerous times usually for their all you can eat wings on Tuesday. It is a bit expensive at 13.99 (11.99 during happy hour) but at the moment when I'm eating it's totally worth it. It's a bit later when I begin to regret it. All in all I like it.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

The original Quaker Steak and Lube can be found in Sharon, PA. This one was a much shorter drive. We enjoyed the food.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

We were a large group and all things considered timing and food was above average but just below very good. Servers were very personable and attentive.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Stopped by here on a Monday for dinner and ordered wings which were in special for $0.60 each. We tried progressively hotter wings and while the flavor was tasty, they had no heat to them whatsoever. Very disappointing considering the recommendation from colleagues. We ate at the location in the Cleveland airport and tried the Buckeye BBQ and finally found some heat!

Our server Althea was terrific and was easily the highlight of our visit. The shrimp appetizer is clearly pre-made as the shrimp are all flat.... Should have known better.

I'm looking forward to trying QS&L again, but will certainly skew towards the higher heat ranking for wings as all of the medium flavors really lacked heat for two guys who aren't Thai....

Reviewed April 4, 2014

They were able to take last minute reservations when Melt in Points East would not take us. Good food and service!