“This is the best hotel!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland-Mentor
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Mentor
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Made reservations on Priceline, who made them for wrong week! Folks at this Hampton made it right. Rooms and bathroom exceptionally clean! Staff friendly! Great location! Will stay again when we go home!

1  Thank Debra C

Reviewed June 28, 2014

Man working behind the counter when checking in was very abrupt and didn't say two words to us when checking in. Gave us one room key and pointed to the elevators. When I parked my car to bring the luggage around he was outside smoking a cigarette.....Not a good first impression for the hotel. I also thought the price was way expensive for an average appearance hotel and room.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

Our room was clean, the breakfast was good, and the hotel was maintained to the Hampton Inn standard. Our room was quiet and the pool area was nice. It met my expectations for staying at a Hampton Inn.

The staff far exceeded my expectations for this hotel chain. The manager and his wife were incredibly helpful! They printed directions to get to our area destination, assisted me with getting my very heavy baggage to the car, stored extra gear for two nights in their office, and provided my children with coloring sheets and crayons when they were done eating so that the rest of the family (ha, and everyone else in the lobby) could eat in peace. Well done! For this, you get a GOLD STAR for our stay! Thanks for going that extra step to make us feel like we were at a bed and breakfast inn, rather than another chain hotel.

I highly recommend this hotel -- parking was ample and free, the area and hotel seemed safe, and it is a short drive to downtown attractions.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

Great, friendly and helpful staff; always willing to help, and answer any questions. Breakfast food was surprisingly good. The room was very nice, comfortable and quiet. I would definitely stay here again when traveling to the Mentor Ohio area!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 4, 2014

We traveled to Mentor on family vacation, and were delighted with the room and the amenities offered at this hotel. Very accommodating front desk and management staff, and the housekeeper (Tera, I believe) was superb-she definitely went above and beyond every day of our stay. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling, business or personal!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 4, 2014

The woman at the front desk was so wonderful and even helped jump my rental car that had a dead battery. I would have had to wait 2 hours for roadside service, but with her help I was able to get to my meeting on time!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Samantha S
Reviewed May 29, 2014

This hotel was awesome the staff was friendly quick to greet you and find out if you needed anything, location was perfect movie theater within walking distance. Easy access to the highway, several choices of places to dine. This is a must stay hotel if you are in the Cleveland area.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mentor
Residence Inn Cleveland Mentor
Holiday Inn Cleveland East - Mentor
Best Western Plus Lawnfield Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#2 of 5 in Painesville
Steele Mansion Inn & Gathering Hub
Red Roof Inn Cleveland East - Willoughby

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland-Mentor? Share your experiences!