“Family Favorite”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Mentor, Ohio
“Family Favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

We love these wings-cooks them extra long for us! The fries are always fresh & tasty, too! The owner, Sam, always knows our order and is very good with all of his customers-everyone knows Sam around here-keeps us comin' back for more!

• Visited April 2014

Mentor, Ohio
“Our Family's Favorite Wings!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Wings made the way we like them! Sam, the owner, always knows who we are and our order! The boneless ones are the best in lemon pepper. The fries are delicious-have some sugar in them.

• Visited February 2014
Eastlake, Ohio
“Best Wing Stop Ever!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

I always love going to "Wing Stop" in Mentor-On-The-Lake, Ohio. I have been going there since soon after they first opened. I am a certified "Wing Nut"! I like to try "Hot Wings" wherever I go. Their wings are always fresh, hot and tasty with a great flavor. They also have great "Fresh Cut" french fries that are seasoned just right.
While I was there at my most recent visit, they even had the Cleveland Browns football game showing on the big screen T.V. I enjoyed watching the game and listening to the play by play as I ate my meal. The service and conversation at this restaurant is always first rate. I feel like I am stopping by to see some of my best friends, not just going out for a bite to eat. They are not in my neighborhood, but I enjoy cycling out to theirs for a great meal. They are the best kept secret in Mentor-On-The-Lake. Stop in and see them!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Bruce W
Willoughby, Ohio
“We are addicted to Wing Stop!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

This is our favorite place for wings, absolutely! They have ten wing flavors, great skin-on fries, yummy fresh-baked yeast rolls and unlimited drink refills. But the very best item on the menu is the garlic-parmesan boneless chicken strips. We are seriously addicted and can't stop eating them. Until recently, when a location opened in Columbus, this place in Mentor-on-the-Lake was the only location in the entire state of Ohio. The owner, Sam Diwan, is always on-site. Wing Stop is open late (until 11 pm on weeknights and midnight on Friday and Saturday) seven days a week and Sam is always there, working hard to make sure that the customer has a good experience. He has a hand-written sign on a blackboard stating that his job is to work hard 24/7 to make sure his restaurant is a success and that your job, as the customer, is to bring friends with you every time you come to eat. Well, he does his part very well and we have tried to do our part by recommending this place to so many people and bringing a group with us whenever possible. My son's college-age friends love it! Twice this summer, when I picked up my 20 year old from Cleveland Hopkins Airport after a trip, he begged me to take him straight to Wing Stop before we even went home. Gotta love it!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank irishlegacy
Cleveland, OH
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best wings, period - If you want wings, go here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

I agree with the previous review "by far the best wings in lake co." The wings here are far better than other huge chain competitors nearby in my book. The owner is awesome and will go out of his way to make sure you are satisfied.

• Visited May 2013