“Bowling? I know, but this place is not exactly what you might expect.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of AMF Medina Lanes

AMF Medina Lanes
Ranked #8 of 10 Fun & Games in Medina
Medina, Ohio
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Bowling? I know, but this place is not exactly what you might expect.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

Normally, if my sons would say they wanted to go bowling, I felt as though I needed to eat before I left, go to the bathroom first and make sure to bring a big bottle of disinfectant. Well, I was pleasantly surprised when I went to The Medina Bowling Lanes. We have gone twice over the past 30 days (once where we had a birthday party for my son and another time with our family). Both times, I was pleasantly surprised!

We ordered pizza...I was pretty decent. We ordered beer (out of the bottle. "We have had some Draft beer nightmares (another story for another time))...it was good. We sat at the tables...clean. We walked on the flooring...new and clean. We even used the bathrooms...recently remodeled and VERY clean!!! What you say? A bowling alley that is not stuck in the 70's? Yep, that is what this place has become (it used to be that way).

So, overall, I have to rate this place a 5 out of 5. We had a great time. Food, Beer, Environment, bathrooms, lanes...everything was great.

Visited June 2014

Been to AMF Medina Lanes? Share your experiences!