“Charming dining experience.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 30, 2014

I visited Cipriani’s recently for an early evening supper; before they got too crowded. I had the eggplant parmesan with a side of pasta. The food was perfectly prepared, presented well, and proportioned exactly as I had requested. I also enjoyed pleasant conversations with the lovely owner and her husband. Although this restaurant is more than an hour away from where I live, I intend to return whenever I get a chance.

3  Thank Jim C

Reviewed March 18, 2014

I had dinner at Cipriani's twice already. Food and atmosphere extremely true to Italy. I honestly felt like I was in Italy there. The food was perfect. Service was good just so busy, but the busy works, it adds such a fun aura! You can't not feel giddy when your there! The whole atmosphere is fun, with italian music and italian decor. Italians know how to live it up, and let me tell you that's exactly how you'll feel when you eat there. I can't wait to eat there again and try the next dish!

2  Thank LTG777
Reviewed March 16, 2014

My daughter and I really enjoyed this new restaurant. The food was good to very good and the service was attentive without the intrusiveness of many chain restaurants. It felt like a nice family meal and I will be returning soon to try out some of the other dishes. I loved the marinara sauce with fettuccini and eggplant parmesan. The bread served was crusty and fresh and the salad was a combo of greens with cucs, tomato, onions, chick peas and black olives. My daughter had the chicken picata and it was perfectly cooked but the sauce was a little bland to her taste but again nicely prepared. As with any new restaurant why not give it a try and if its not exactly what you like give them some feed back . I hope they do well here I'm personally tired of the sameness of many restaurants. Now if we can only lure an Indian or Thai restaurant to Medina...

2  Thank Jane M
Reviewed March 13, 2014

I ordered the Shrimp Diablo and was blown away with its spicy flavor. The server was extremely pleasant and cheerful. I'll be going back soon and often.

2  Thank Keith S
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Due to some of the reviews reviewed by management we are looking into expanding the patio so customers do not have to wait. We also want to apologize about any bad service and we are working to correct them. We have had great reviews on our food and are constantly improving every aspect to make our costumers happy. We realize we cannot make every person happy, but that is our ultimate goal. We are confident that our food is so delicious with a wow factor that will continue to move forward and serve our customers who support us. We are grateful for the hundreds that love our food and service. Even with the few negative costumers we are still continuing to break sale records thanks to our positive costumers. Thank you very much from corporate and management team and look forward to the future.

*if you notice the food always had a positive feedback

5  Thank N J