“Got way more than expected!”
Review of Lager and Vine - CLOSED

Lager and Vine
Cuisines: Gastropub
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 1, 2014

My husband and I went here with 2 other couples for a Saturday dinner a few weeks back. To our surprise we were overly impressed! The food was fabulous everyone's dinner was should I say "to die for". I give Lager and Vine a five stars & thumbs up!

Reviewed February 16, 2014

The food was excellent: lobster bisque, pretzel appetizer, beef filet & the gorgonzola steak tips pasta dish. Great selection of beers on tap and wines. Valet parking was a nice touch on a very crowded night on the square (ice festival). Fantastic first trip to this establishment!

Reviewed February 9, 2014

Well, I stopped by there for a few drinks with coworkers... and it appeared like the entire place was having a good time.
THe staff was friendly, the place was hopping, and it was hard to get a table when we needed one.
I suspect this will be a nice gem for downtown Medina, but time will tell.
Located on the city square, this will be a nice add for the town.
I'll eat sometime soon, and complete the review.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

Visited with a large group of 12 this past weekend. Menu was good and I believe everyone was happy with the food. I was dissapointed in the staff's lack of knowledge about the draft beer menu. They have a good idea about offering rotating beers from local brewerys but they have no list to give patrons when selecting a beer flight. It would be an easy fix and hopefully they make it.

2  Thank JP350Z2004
Reviewed January 22, 2014

This is a comfortable, quiet and classy place to eat. The food is excellent and the portions are generous. They have a good beer list but when we went they were just changing over to a new featured brewery (or something) and did not have many of the beers listed on the menu.
The beers we had were good. But they did not have any IPAs on tap - which was a disappointment.
They have "small plates" and '"large plates" and the small plate is plenty of food. The soup is also excellent - and again a generous portion - not a small cup by any means - but a good size bowl!
A hint: the clueless hostess (she could not find our reservation, but it wasn't crowded so it didn't matter) seated us right near the kitchen. Ask to sit in the back of the restaurant. There is lovely seating with booths and tables in the back area. It has a very nice atmosphere. She initially sat us along the wall between the bar area and the dining room at the back. These booths are right across from the swinging kitchen doors - noisy and busy. And everyone coming into the restaurant has to walk past your booth to get to the back dining area. We asked to be moved and were very happy in the back.
It is a bit on the pricey side. Beers start at $6 and go up. And the entrees are at the high end.
Service is excellent. Our waiter was attentive and knowledgable. So except for the hostess the place is about perfect.