“ Bad”

Bob Evans
Ranked #91 of 134 Restaurants in Medina
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

Worst trip ever to Bob evans, been a fan for thirty years or so and this was the worst! Chicken not cooked, baked potato was hard, felt bad for waitress as she didn't cook this mess...gonna stay away for awhile and if I come back wont be this location....

1  Thank Ken D

Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

I gave a 0% tip for the 1st time in 34 years. The food was also not up to par (chick salad & BBQ chicken). The waiter made us wait for about 20 minutes for the strawberry shortcake dessert, and by that time I had to take it to go so it melted in my vehicle. Our 10 month old son was very fussy and the waiter didn't seem to care about that one bit (getting us out in a timely fashion). This location just underwent major renovations; however, the staff and food quality need to be renovated as well. Totally disapointment!

Reviewed May 16, 2013

I love the New re model that was done outside and inside the it really makes it like a Bob Evans and a real business. The Staff is helpful and friendly always smiling, Ever since the re model i never had a Problem with the staff.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Stopped at my local Bob Evans in Medina this evening. The restaurant has a new look inside with a bakery on location now. The fish and chips was very fresh, hot, and tasty when I was served. I always see teamwork at this restaurant. Even if a different server, or the manager sees that you need something, they will ask right away and bring it to you. I think the service is friendly, efficient, and good. There are a lot of very good servers here and I believe it is because they also have great management. Kudos to all of you!! Gayle McGowan

Reviewed December 19, 2012 via mobile

I have frequented Bob Evans for years. Just moved to Medina and went to BE for breakfast. The food was average, service was slow and less than friendly. Don't think I'll be back unless I have a craving for crepes

Been to Bob Evans? Share your experiences!