“Very, very, good.”

Cuisines: Chinese
Orrville
“Very, very, good.”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I went to this restaurant yesterday with my family and it was AWESOME! Everything in the restaurant was clean and the decor was very attractive (many chinese restaurants seem to not care about what the place looks like). The food was amazing. Fresh, hot, restocked and never empty. I had food there that I hadn't eaten before at at other Chinese restaurants. Everything I had was good. Especially liked the crab donuts, bacon wrapped crab, lo mein, and wontons. Also had Sushi (Yum!). I usually don't order soda at restaurants and I didn't here, either. The bill came to about $7.00 with tax (lunch time). Can't wait to go back.

• Visited October 2013

Wadsworth, Ohio, United States
“Favorite!”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

This is by far the best Chinese Buffet in Medina County! Ive been going there for years and even my kids love it! ( ages 6 and 4 ) Always good food, clean, and great people.

• Visited September 2013
Conway, South Carolina
“Always a favorite”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Its a buffet, but the foods is always hot and the selection is large and tasty. The many Chinese Buffet places I've tried, this place has always been the best.

Visited July 2013
Strongsville, Ohio
“Good food, good prices”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

The food at this buffet is consistently good. They have so many different selections. The seafood is all very good, and the coconut chicken is wonderful. Things never get empty, they replenish often. Food is always hot, and dishes are labeled so you know what you are getting. A few sushi items and lots of fresh fruit available. We don't go often, but when we do, we wonder why we don't go more often!

• Visited May 2013
Ohio
“Buffets encourage over-eating”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

That is my main objection to buffets. However, they are a good choice when you have a large group and you are in a hurry. I feel the quality of food at buffets suffers too, from being kept warm for long periods of time.

Visited March 2013