“Good comfort food”

Bob Evans
Ranked #39 of 133 Restaurants in Medina
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Right off the highway near the hotels. Easy access and good food,nice service. We don't have this restaurant chain at home so it was good to try. I see them all over the Midwest now as we travel and will stop again. Good old fatning food!

1  Thank HollywoodNIN

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Nothin. like Bob Evans. All of their food comes straigt from their farm in Rio Grade, OH. I would recromend them to everyone!

1  Thank Adam B
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We enjoyed our breakfast at Bob Evans. I liked that they had a "lighter" option for me. Their coffee was delicious. Our waitress was very nice and did a good job.

1  Thank hbrittingham
Reviewed June 22, 2013

momma poppa restaurants were much better
Food was just average and breakfast expensive.
Need more diet dishes
BUT they did let me subsitute

1  Thank zeldas77
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Had breakfast here May 11, 2013.
No wait at all, probably because it was around 7:00 am on a Saturday.
Two of us had a hotcake and meat deal (can't remember its name) and the other had eggs, cubed potatoes with bacon (again it has a name but I don't remember it). Coffee was hot, food was decent. I would say the hotcakes were average and I always have to have extra syrup because the little bit they (all restaurants) bring out is never enough.
Price is average for a breakfast for one of these type of restaurants.
I will probably never be in Medina again but I this Bob Evans was up to the standards of the chain. This particular one had a gift shop, the first I had seen in a Bob Evans. Not like Cracker Barrel, this one just had food items.

1  Thank hawkedd

Been to Bob Evans? Share your experiences!