“Love the filet mignon”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Steve's Dakota Grill
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I get the same thing every time I come here, lobster bisque, filet mignon and asparagus. Never disappointed. During the fall they have a pumpkin martini that is out of this world.

There are newer reviews for Steve's Dakota Grill

Reviewed January 28, 2013

My husband took me for a night out so we choose this restaurant for a special evening. WHAT A MISTAKE!!!!!! We ordered the more expensive cut of steak and I could barely get a knife through it. When Our waitress finally came back to our table to check on our meal I said the steak was terrible. She brought me another one and it was just as bad if not worse. The owner/manager came to our table and had the nerve to tell me I should have ordered the better steak. I told him I did. The only thing that was good was the bread. The service was so slow and it was not crowded when we were there. We will NEVER be back and I tell everyone I can not to waste your time nor money. YUK

Reviewed January 22, 2013

I used to go here a lot with my family we loved it, and so tonight my sister flew in from Florida so we wanted to take her there. So we sit down and order and waited for our food and I realized it was getting cold (today it's a warm 7 degrees outside not including wind chill) we ask the waitress if she can turn up the heat she said she will go look at it. We get our food and all four of our steaks were bloody and raw mind you we ordered medium well, so we sent them back. We get out steaks back and they are still undercooked and I am literally freezing everyone in the restaurant were wearing there coats, hats, scarfs and even gloves! the heat had not come on since we had been there. We ask for the manager and tell her and she said so rudely "I have it at 80" mean while other customers chimmed in about how freezing it is and how there is no way its 80, and she stomped off! So when the bill came we asked to talk to the manager and she literally came over and yelled at my sister and saying there is nothing she can do and that "it's 7 degrees outside deal with it" our bill was 120 dollars (not even offering anything for the bad food or no heat), we will never go back after that I would rather eat fast food in my car then deal with those managers and horrible food! I have never been talked too so badly by managers in my life! Please beware of this place it's not worth a single penny!!

3  Thank Rae1513
Reviewed January 11, 2013

never never go to Dakota's steakhouse in medina unless you want horrible food, service, and a horrible manager too that place sound not be allowed to serve food!!! First off sat 45 min wait party of 11 understandable but we sit and only 5 at each table. So not like I could take to others at table!!! Then have to get her attention to order my kids food bc they was starving!!! Then get my salad start eating it and there is an egg shell in it I tell waitress she say "really" yes really and I hand her not one but two pieces of shells!!! Then food arrives I order a steak well done burn it if u have too!!!! Comes out pink tell her takes my steak back and brings my same piece out so I cut into it again and pink so by then I'm ticked I asked for manager his erragant butt says to me well I took steak off ur bill but it only had a ting of pink in it and as for shells in salad it happens! No can I get u something else!!!! So then I get my bill and the tip was 10.00 added to bill bc party's of 8 or more!!! She didn't deserve it nor was I with that party 2 different tables!!! Plz plz repost so no one goes there they don't care!!!
Sent from my iPhone

2  Thank Rcoddingtonjr
Reviewed December 24, 2012

My wife and I go to Steves Dakota grill about 4 times a year. It's a steak place so we always have steak. I must say I have never been disappointed. As a matter of fact, I think it has the best steak in Medina. We always get a great service and love the laid back atmosphere. We had steak and lobster and to be honest, it was great. Oh man, go for the 1 lb. lobster tail and be amazed. it was sweet and cooked just right. It would be hard to find a bigger tail in northeast ohio. I've read the other reviews and feel sorry for them. Ive been there with other restaurants. But give steves another try. The people there are so nice.

2  Thank davejk49