“Great value.”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Ohio
“Great value.”
Reviewed April 1, 2012

Food is always good. Best shrimp cocktail around! Nice variety on menu.

Visited March 2012

Milan, Ohio
“Wonderful atmophere, food and servicde”
Reviewed March 18, 2012

Steak done perfectly and located right next to Root Candle.

Visited July 2011
Indialantic, FL
“Great casual steakhouse”
Reviewed March 13, 2012

Never had a bad meal here, with great value too. Good friendly service. Good choices and plenty of food

Visited October 2011
Brunswick, Ohio
“It is now 'Medina Steakhouse and Seafood', for a good reason”
Reviewed March 8, 2012

My wife and her sister-in-law from Columbus were guests of honor last weekend when my wife's mom, sister, brother and husband (that would be me) went for dinner to the Medina Steakhouse and Seafood, located just off the square in historic Medina, Ohio. When we arrived, we took note that the parking lot was jammed packed full, which is always a good sign when trying someplace for the first time. A round table for six was awaiting our arrival, tucked into a nice corner in the front of the restaurant. When ordering, I had their 12 oz prime rib, which was outstanding!! The others in our party ordered to the likes of crab cakes (3), Lake perch, salmon and perogies. Everything was served hot, and was delicious. The only mistake I made was that this was my first time here. I usually find out about places like this quickly, but this fine establishment eluded me for years. Please come and give Medina Steakhouse and Seafood a try, and don't wait for years to do so, like I allegedly did.

• Visited March 2012
Brunswick
“Great Food & Service”
Reviewed March 8, 2012

Four of us visited for the first time ever. We had a $10.00 coupon which is what brought us into the place.
We found our Filet Mignon to be excellent. Three of us order them and all were done exactly as we ordered. I ordered mine medium well and it was just perfect without having to butterfly it. The salads that came with the dinner were very good. A vegtable or potato also came with the steaks.
We arrived earlier than our reservation time and waited in the bar. The bar area is small and we had to stand for a short while. Hard to stay out of the way since the servers need to get through this area.
We enjoyed the smaller atomosphere of this place. We did have coupons which helped with the cost as this is not the price list you find in a Longhorn, so be prepared to pay a little more. Overall we all enjoyed this place and plan to visit again.

• Visited February 2012