“Great place to talk and relax.”
Review of Timber Lodge

Timber Lodge
Ranked #1 of 132 Restaurants in Medina
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Timber Lodge, Famous for Thick Flame Grilled Steaks, Fresh Seafood and Rotisserie Prime Rib of Beef. Huge portions, eye catching plates, quality food and outstanding service. Full bar with Featured Wines and Martinis. Enjoy the Rustic interior of this one of a kind classic. Built in the late 180os, serving generations of locals and travelers looking for something more than "The Chain" restaurants. Cozy up near the giant stone fireplace, enjoy Fresh Nightly Features,and save room. They have award winning desserts including a Carrot Cake that "TOWERS". No one leaves hungry
Stuart, Florida
“Great place to talk and relax.”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

My boyfriend and I eat at Timber Lodge about three times a year. We usually get steak dinners, so I can't judge their seafood. The portions are more than enough so we are usually too full for dessert, but they look fantastic.
We always go during the week (right after work) around 5:30 pm and never have to wait more than 5 minutes. The service and the food have always been extremely good. We enjoy being able to talk to each other without loud background music and some of the other annoying things that go on in large chain restaurants.
It is a little expensive for everyday dining, but the atmosphere and food are well worth it. If you are a large party or plan on getting to the restaurant at 6:00 p.m. or after during the week, we have found that it is best to use their "call ahead" seating.
As for the weekends, anyone who thinks that they can walk into any good restaurant on a weekend without a wait is of course dreaming.

• Visited August 2013

WADSWORTH
“Interesting”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

As everyone knows you make your own good time! The service was great but the food...
The French Onion Soup was wonderful. The ceasar salad, where was the dressing? The baked potato was great! The steaks; well, I have the prime rib which they are know for. Personally, I like Out Backs better. My husband has the peppercorn steak and he said it was "okay". Really not worth the price. We split the special selection for dessert and for $9.00, really? I'll pass.
I don't think we will be going there again. Sorry, a bit of a disappointment.

Brooklyn OH
“Very Disappointed”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

After enjoying many visits to the old Steve Dakota, we chose Timber Lodge to celebrate my birthday. It was a Friday night where they did not take reservations or call ahead seating. We did have a party of 9. We had an extremely long wait, over an hour. When we were finally seated, we made sure to tell the waitress how the checks needed to be divided. That didn't matter, she took our order according to our seating arrangement. Salads came out...one had a tiny bug climbing all over it. The waitress replaced it but we were sure it was the same salad. The meals started to come out of the kitchen, and the fun began. The staff was not sure where to deliver each plate. After all was figured out, we were missing two meals. A PRIME RIB dinner (medium rare) wasn't ready...and that's their speciality! About a 7 minute wait to get that. The lobster tail was overcooked and spongy. The additional side of asparagus was tasteless. We decided this all needed mentioning, so we got the manager's attention. He did not seem overly concerned and asked if our waitress had come back to check on us. He offered to take the lobster off and offered a few gourmet desserts. Had to ask for plates for sharing. Had to ask several times for water refills. Had to explain AGAIN how to split the check. Got our checks...lobster and a dessert were on my check. The other party had all the discounted items on hers. It took the waitress at least 5 minutes to correct. If it weren't for the great company of family and friends..this visit would have been tortuous. Timber Lodge is now scratched off of our list!!! Not a place to go with a larger party.

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank payrolldiva
North Royalton, Ohio
“18th Anniversary Dinner to Remember!”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Our very first time @ TimberLodge. Went on line last night and saw a good review about Lynsey one of the waitresses. So decided to do "call ahead seating" as we left the house (30 minutes away) and asked to have Lynsey. When we got there, the most pleasant hostess Jessica seated us. Lynsey was the BEST waitress we have ever had. The food was remarkable, drinks excellent, prices good. Ron, the owner, was present all evening and he stopped by and we talked about how much we enjoyed our dinner. To top everything off, we had a nice conversation with the couple across the aisle from us who were also celebrating their 40th Anniversary. They had been coming here for years and had many good things to say. They left just as our dinner was served. So to our amazement, when it was dessert time, two large
pieces of cake were delivered by Lynsey with a note from the other couple wishing us the best!
Thank you nice couple and we hope we see you there again!!!! Carol and Dave

1 Thank Carol and Dave T
Brunswick, Ohio
“Mickey d's is better...”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

So my fiance and I came here hoping for a nice evening out for some drinks and a good steak. Well was in for a misleading night... I had ordered a Filet and my Fiance had ordered a speggetti and meatballs dish? My filet was disgustingly tough and underseasoned and my husbands spagetti tasted like Prego sauce with microwaved ground beef. When the manager had asked us how everything was we had to tell him the truth. He gave us this look and asked us if we'd like anything else instead. So i told him that i wanted their chicken wyoming instead and my fiancé asked for the same thing...when his speggetti came out ONE OF THE MEATBALLS HE BIT OUT OF WAS STILL IN THE SPEGGETTI. Like seriously so after we got our "new dishes" our server came around with the bill and set it down. She didn't even ask if we wanted dessert. We paid and left... will never be back in there again.

6 Thank Hannah O