“Great ”

Ranked #11 of 133 Restaurants in Medina
Cuisines: American, European, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Rose Hill is situated approximately 5 miles south of the historic Medina Square. The original building was built in the 1830's as a farmhouse and sits on 8 beautiful and landscaped acres. Then in the late 1980's the current dining and party rooms were added on, and in 2012 the current owners remodeled the establishment. The dining room has a warm elegant atmosphere with a fireplace in the wintertime; a divider separates a private area for small parties such as birthdays, etc. It features a beautiful bar with over 50 wines from around the world, a contemporary party room seating up to 80 guests, a huge patio where guests can enjoy the wonderful pastoral scenery, and best of all the fantastic food our culinary team prepares; from steak to seafood, to chicken and pasta, and of course our ethnic dishes like chicken paprikash and homemade spaetzels, pork schnitzel, and smoked meat and cheese platter, all made on premise.
Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

Scalloped potatoes were awesome. Chicken francais was delicious nothing could be any better! Great time! Great time!

1  Thank Peggy R

Reviewed December 8, 2013

We eat at Rose Hill several times a week because the food is consistently good and we like the personalities of the owners and staff. Particularly good: the soups, the Serbian burger and the Sunday buffet. We're very pleased to have the restaurant in the neighborhood.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

We just came back from a Christmas luncheon for 36 people that was outstanding. We had a sit down lunch with three different choices which included cod, chicken with spaghetti and beef with mashed potatoes. Everyone loved the food, music and ambiance of the architecture that began back in the 1830's. My wife and I also experienced the Sunday brunch at another time which included breakfast items and lunch items. More than you can eat.
We have also been there for dinner and the chicken paprikash is to die for as well as enough to take some home. This is a without a doubt our favorite restaurant in Medina. It won't be a secret for long.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Rose Hill has become a favorite restaurant. My fiance and I go there quite often. We enjoy the quaint and quiet atmosphere. But most of all, we are there for the absolutely wonderful food. We have never left Rose Hill disappointed. The food is always delicious. The attention of all the staff is phenomenal. Everyone there is always so friendly and accommodating. They go above and beyond to make sure you enjoy your meal.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

My wife and I went here after being unable to decide on anywhere else. Our choice was mainly based on the reviews here. The building, just a few minutes south of Medina Square, looks like a shack from the outside, but once we walked in we were amazed at how beautiful it was. The ambiance is dim and quiet. The food was absolutely delicious. Dinner includes salad or a soup. My wife had the Mediterranean salad, which was not skimpy on the feta and full of flavor. My potato and leek soup was comfort in a bowl. A large bowl. My bone-in pork chops with a balsamic glaze were the best pork chop I've ever had; thick, smoky and juicy. My wife's chicken paprikash was the only time I've tested a true paprikash in a restaurant. The menu had a lot more interesting things on it, which I am looking forward to trying in the near future. The service was excellent. Everything in there is done right. Can't wait to go again.