“Great find”

Yours Truly Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 132 Restaurants in Medina
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Since 1981, Yours Truly Restaurants has been offering casual, family friendly dining. Servers greet guests with a smile and truly care about making their breakfast, lunch or dinner a memorable experience. With a wide range of menu items, there's something to please everyone. We open early and close late!
Murphy, North Carolina
“Great find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

When shopping in the are, we looked over and saw this restaurant. My sister went online to look at the menu and prices, both of which looked good. My mom and 2 sisters and myself had a wonderful meal. Jennifer was our server and she is a gem. She made excellent suggestions and we were glad we took her up on them. We took an apple pie home with us for later. It was delicious. Great for, great prices, wonderful staff. I walked into the manager's office to let her know how glad we were that we stopped in. I live in NC and was visiting family. You can bet when I go up again I will stop in for a meal.

Visited June 2014

“Great meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014

Just got home from an all day trip and headed here for comfort food. My wife got the patty melt, which we think is the best hamburger we have ever had. I got the ribeye steak meal for 13.50 get steak, salad and side. Steak was excellent. Wasn't expecting this. It was tender and very tasty. Would defiantly get again! Glad we came here. Made it god to be home.

• Visited May 2014
“Solid breakfast choice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

We have been here quite a few times. Everything tastes fresh and they are good about making healthy modifications. Always a solid choice for breakfast

YoursTrulyRestaurant, Public Relations Manager at Yours Truly Restaurant, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor about your dining experience at Yours Truly. We're happy that we were pleased with your meal and look forward to serving you again soon.
Pepper Pike, Ohio
“Breakfast...ehhhh”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

We are regular customers of the Shaker and Chagrin locations. Usually so good, I was not expecting such a let down. I ordered the eggs benedict and received an untoasted english muffin topped with ham, topped with fried eggs and hollendaise. When I asked the server about the eggs, she said they make them that way, or you could special order poached eggs. Special order? Needless to say, after the long wait for what we did get, I just said never mind.

Bright spot was that my sisters omelet was good, and my nieces kiddie meal got no complaints. I also had a Bloody Mary, which was ok, but never offer a refill.

I guess the medina store is just up to par with the other stores. Too bad.

Visited March 2014
YoursTrulyRestaurant, Public Relations Manager at Yours Truly Restaurant, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent experience at Yours Truly in Medina as well as your loyal patronage at our other Yours Truly locations. Although we strive to continually improve our food and service, once in a while, things are not as we intend them to be. Your experience was certainly not typical, and we are so sorry. Please email dix@ytr.com with additional details about the day and time of your visit, along with your contact information, so we may address the situation and reply to you directly. We hope you'll visit us again soon and have the kind of experience you've come to expect from Yours Truly.
Medina, Ohio
“Can't beat it for the price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

Frequent this restaurant when wife and I want a simple dinner. Food is tasty, presented well, and the service is excellent. The Pita selections are fantastic.

• Visited March 2014