“I love the salad bar”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #103 of 132 Restaurants in Medina
Cuisines: American
Description: 330 723 6206.
Description: 330 723 6206.
“I love the salad bar”
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

I love going to Ruby Tuesday and getting a meal and salad bar, but I usually pig out so much on the salad bar that I hardly touch my meal. My wife says my salad is more of a casserole than a salad (much more toppings than spinach and greens).

My newest favorite menu item is the Hickory Bourbon Chicken. Just the right amount of heat to sweet.

Servers all seem friendly, attentive, and knowledgeable.

Visited March 2014

Chippewa Lake, Ohio
“Disappointed for the LAST time!!!”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

We went here when they first opened and after dining here last month I remember why we didn't return for a long time!! We will not be back when there are so many other good places to eat. I ordered the Shellfish Trio. It was described as lobster, crab cake and shrimp for $20. The lobster had a good flavor but very small. The shrimp were three on a skewer and the crab cake (if that's what you want to call it) was so small I thought it was a potato patty! I could not taste any crab in that thing at all. I also order spaghetti squash for a different kind of vegetable. It was not cooked, tasted raw and it was hanging off of my plate!? My husband ordered the gumbo which he said had a good flavor but there wasn't much of it. He's glad he went to the salad bar or he would have left hungry!! As a matter of fact we both left there hungry! The portions are very small and the prices are high for what you receive. We're done!

1 Thank pirategirl_12
“goodbye ruby tuesday”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

everytime we leave ruby Tuesday in medina, we always plan to come back. we go about every other week. my wife and I love the salad bar[a meal in itself]. the wait staff have always been fantastic to us. tattoos and all. my food is always good and my wife said the same thing. we've been there 4 times since 2014 and have always had a good time. relax. if the staff is slow, talk to your mate. catch up and laugh. that what meals are for.

2 Thank davejk49
Lodi, Ohio
“Great meal”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

They have greatly improved since the last time I ate there. The salad bar is pretty much the same as before, but the biscuits they have now are really good. Service was decent, but a little slow, even for a busy Friday. Had the Gumbo and it was good, and my daughter had the sirloin. One of the best cuts of sirloin I have tasted. They are up and down from my experience, but this meal was up...

Medina, Ohio
“Terrible service and cook ignores instructions”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Service was terrible. We ordered salad bars and my husband ordered a steak. We waited for a ridiculous amount of time for the water. Steak took forever and was not cooked medium well as ordered but rare. Server didn't even ask about uneaten rare steak until he brought the bill. Perhaps it's poor management. This was only the second time we've been there in 5 years because of prior bad service. Maybe we'll try in another 5 years.

• Visited May 2013