“Fun for the Kids”

Rockin Robin's Amazone Fun Center
Ranked #5 of 10 Fun & Games in Medina
Reviewed September 27, 2012

This is a fun day out for the kids! There is climbing, sliding, hanging, and jumping activities for all ages. There is a separate area for smaller children. There is okay food choices (pizza, hot dogs), video games, things to ride on, and tickets to cash in for prizes. The restrooms were clean and they also offer birthday party rooms.

1  Thank avalawn

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Good place to take the kids on a rainy day. I prefer to go in the morning or early afternoon. Evenings get a little crowded and crazy with the older kids.

1  Thank luvfuninthesun
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Where was this place when I was a kid? Its a huge indoor playground with slides of all sizes, things to climb and swing from, games, lazer tag, pizza. Who wouldn't love it?

1  Thank ClevelandMama1
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I entered with a 3 year old little girl around noon, so only 2 hours after opening and immediately upon sitting down noticed ants crawling all over the window sills and kids play area. That is absolutely disgusting. The restrooms were also a total wreck (so does that mean they aren't even cleaned nightly, let alone checked throughout the day?? wow). Again gross! Then after being there a while and watching kids fight, kick, punch, bite and shove each other without anyone really doing or saying anything, my little girl gets her hair pulled and because she kicked the boy to get him away from her, a lady came over and asked us to leave. I saw the entire incident and immediately got her and put her in timeout. Meanwhile, the boys father is cursing at me in the playground- in front of all the kids. I have my child in a timeout and she is asking me why the other boys mom said she is mixed. She kept repeating that she is mixed and when I explained to the woman everything that I saw and experienced she said well I feel bad but the man who complained said if you don't leave he was going to... I was like so let his foul mouth leave but that wasnt an option she said. I am not sure who he is or if this was racially motivated but I will say the entire time I was there, I didn't see anything but white kids and parents there....and it just so happened that we were the ones asked to leave so quickly? Interesting. The place is gross and with parents who are there who curse and behave in such arrogant and immature ways, no place I will ever bring my "mixed" child to again.

11  Thank Tabitha9703
Reviewed April 1, 2012

We spend alot of time here especially during the winter. It is great for all ages. The price is not bad. We paid $12 for unlimited laser tag and playground and with $2.50 unlimited free refillable cups it was perfect. We easily spend 4-5 hours there every time we go.