“Best Mexican” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Phoenix, Arizona
“Best Mexican”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

This place is so good the republicans have the placed watched because the food is real mexican because they figure it can't be legal. (JOKE) Good prices, tasty choices, great servers and the manager is #1.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Jim O

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

One of the best restaurants in Medina. Never disappointing! Amazing drinks! Food is consistantly delicious and everyone is super friendly! Love love love!

• Visited August 2013
Medina, Ohio
“Seems to be going downhill . . .”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

I've eaten here frequently for the past several years. Visited yesterday for dinner and boy was I surprised! Seated by an indifferent teenager. . .booth and windowsill not clean. . . 20 minutes wait to get our water and drink order taken. Margaritas tasted watered-down. . . I could discern little alcohol in them and formerly they were pretty strong!

I also had a dirty fork and when I asked for a replacement, waiter said 'uh, ok' and brought a new one after a few minutes wait with food on the table already. No apology at all. Also, we ate the first basket of chips. . .empty basket was taken away and NO offer for more chips as they usually do. Service and food otherwise adequate. . . not sure if we will be back! It also seemed pricey at 2 dinners and 2 drinks for $30 not including tip. . and I had the 'small' margarita and a vegetarian combo entree.

This was a Tuesday night visit. . .not like it was a weekend although the place was medium busy. I am really dismayed as I used to love this restaurant.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Strongsville, Ohio, United States
“Our favorite Mexican restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

We have been here many times and the food is always excellent.

Margaritas are great too.

We recommend this restaurant to all our friends and family.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Favorite Mexican Place in area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

The chile con queso is one of our favorites, I always enjoy the Enchiladas Verdes and my wife loves the sauce on the Huevos Rancheros

Visited May 2013