“Food is good if you like the same old Mexican food”
Review of Fiesta Jalapenos

Fiesta Jalapenos
Ranked #10 of 132 Restaurants in Medina
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Ohio
“Food is good if you like the same old Mexican food”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We've been to some fabulous Mexican restaurants in the southwest. Admittedly they are more pricey. However, I'd rather have a great meal when I eat out and do so less often compared to mediocre food more often. I can make that at home! Prices are reasonable.

Visited December 2012

Medina, Ohio
“Rafael, the owner is the best!”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I've been going here since they opened, and I cannot say enough about it. The really do treat everyone like family. Everyone is beyond friendly, and remembers you when you come back. The food is hot, and having been back in the kitchen, I can assure you sanitation is taken seriously.
Thank you Rafael for making me feel so welcome!

• Visited May 2013
Strongsville
“EXCELLENT!!!”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

We visit frequently and we are never disappointed. The food is great - great value for you money - manager comes around just to make sure everything everyone is happy - the wait staff are all excellent and treat you liek family. I can't say enough about this facility. I always recommend to to anyonw who wants great mexixan fare. Keep up the great job!!!!!

Sue

• Visited May 2013
Medina, Ohio, United States
“Good food at Fiesta Jalapeno's”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Let me tell you, I don't care for Mexican food, but went to Fiesta Jalapeno's and was greatly surprised. The food was great and the service was excellent. Have been back a few more times and went with some friends and they were very pleased with the food and service. If you are like me and don't care for Mexican food give it a try and you may be surprised.

• Visited January 2013
Medina, Ohio, United States
“Ole”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Great authentic Mexican fare. Waitstaff is extremely friendly. The service is incredible. I love sitting on the patio in the summer enjoying a Modelo with chips/salsa and good friends.

Visited January 2013