$116
Hotels.com
$130
QualityInn
$65
All reviewsfront deskwi fiwater pressurethe ground floorbest dealgreater clevelandthe room was exceptionally cleanthe room was nicebob evanschecking inwaffle houseoff the highwaychainwheelchairjacuzziakron
Reviewed May 8, 2017

The room was exceptionally clean and comfortable for this basic-value chain, which has recently changed hands. The attentive manager, Henry, was very interested that I have a good stay and have no unmet concerns. Fine customer service is his goal.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank review4u2017
Henry P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Cleveland - Medina, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2017

I just wanted you to know that we truly enjoy working with you and feel honored to be your chosen Red Roof Inn - Medina. Your business is much appreciated, and we will do our very best to continue to serve you the best service. Your continued patronage and suggestions are a vital part of our growth. And for that, we are most grateful.

Thanks again! We look forward to serving you for many years to come.

Reviewed May 6, 2017

We stay at our share of Red Roof Inns for business and usually the larger Red Roofs have housekeeping issues so I was a little nervous when I was booked at this hotel. Upon arrival I was greeted by a very friendly front desk clerk, think his name was Tim. He very efficient at getting me checked in quickly, and letting me know where my room was since this was a very large Red Roof.

Upon arriving in my room it had a very pleasant clean smell, did my usual bed bug check, air/heat filter, which both were clean! The room did have some of the common Red Roof Issues, with paint scrapes, chipped furniture, but not an issue when your room smells clean and is clean! I grabbed my pillows out of the car, and my suitcase and came back to hear an alarm clock going off. Not a big deal maybe someone works the night shift, thirty minutes later still going off. Take a walk down to the front desk let them know, it is handled immediately! The rest of my stay was peaceful, and comfortable. The bed was not lumpy, the linens were clean, smelled fresh, the pillows were something to be desired which is why I bring my own. My shower, was hot and had good water pressure - make that EXCELLENT water pressure! This particular Red Roof does offer some sort of breakfast but I didn't check it out because I had to get on the road. The morning desk person was friendly also when I checked out!

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business

We’re happy to hear that we were able to meet your expectations! Thank you for your nice comments about our clean and comfortable accommodations. We’re glad you enjoyed your stay with us and the great service provided by our staff. We are thankful for your compliments to our team and please know that it was our pleasure to assist you throughout your stay. We look forward to see you again in future...

Reviewed May 5, 2017 via mobile

This is by far the worst place I've stayed at. I've stayed here before and it was fine until recently. Don't know what changed , but the room I stayed was disgusting. The comforter had gross stains on it and the sheets were even worse! Will never stay here again! I'd rather pay more to stay at another one right by. Now I know why it's the cheapest one around there.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled solo
2  Thank sandyjohnson101
Henry P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Cleveland - Medina, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2017

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced in respect to stay at Red Roof Inn Cleveland - Medina. We take pride in ensuring our customer’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your—or our own—expectations. As a testament to our strive for perfection, we have taken steps to ensure that this will never happen again.

Reviewed April 24, 2017 via mobile

Our room was clean, comfortable and everything worked well. A bit disappointed at the lack of a fridge and microwave. I felt that those should have been there for the price we paid. Good parking and space for the dogs.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business

Thanks again! We look forward to serving you for many years to come.

Reviewed April 3, 2017

I have had to stay at this location on several occasions I find this an excellent place to stay. The staff is friendly and very helpful. I am in a wheelchair and have a dog they have gone out of their way to make my stay comfortable and easy for me to get around. I could not recommend these people enough. You will place more accommodating then here I would not think of staying anywhere else when I am in this area.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled with friends

it is wonderful to hear that you were very impressed with our accommodations! Thank you for complimenting for our honesty and great service you received. We always want our guests to feel welcome and appreciated while they stay with us, and we’re thrilled that you felt that way. We appreciate you allowing us to host you and we look forward to serving you again for your next visit.