“If you set your expectations right...it'll do for the night”

Red Roof Inn Cleveland - Medina
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Medina
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We were passing through and just needed a clean place to stay for the night. Our room was clean, no bugs or anything too horrible, but it was also outdated and a bit old which made it feel somewhat dirty. We did find a cigarette hole in the mattress pad (not a big deal since there are sheets over it) and a makeup remover pad just under the bed. But the sheets and pillows were all clean and the shower and bathroom were as well.

If you just need to stay the night, this wasn't such a bad choice. It was clean and that's what we were looking for.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 26, 2013

We stayed here when we had to travel to Ohio for a family member's wedding. We had to bring our dogs with us. No problem! When I called, I explained that we had 3 large (friendly) dogs, they told me that wouldn't be a problem at all. We checked into our room and found it to be very spacious and clean. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. We did have to ask for an iron and ironing board, but were told that in the near future, there would be irons in all of the rooms.

We skipped the continental breakfast and opted to walk to Bob Evans instead. The ice maker was different from any that I had ever used before, but someone from the front desk was quick to come show me how to work it.

Overall, the value was great and the room was nice. The employees were extremely nice and helpful, from the front desk to housekeeping. We will stay there again in the future.

Room Tip: If you want lots of space, rent a room with a king sized bed. We had tons of floor space, which we n...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
RRIMEDINA, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Cleveland - Medina, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your review. It is always good to hear that everything we are doing here is making a difference. I will be sharing this with the staff to show them that their efforts are paying off. We look forward to having you stay with us next time you are in the area. Again, thanks for the great review and enjoy the rest of the summer.

Red Roof Inn Cleveland - Medina

Reviewed June 25, 2013

We were pulling the camper, but wanted a place to stay for the night. We wanted a reasonable price, pull throught parking, easy access to the interstate, and restaurants within walking distance. This fit the bill. It is older and the rooms are modest, but they are clean and quiet. The clerk at the front desk was friendly and answered all our questions from the road when we were a couple of hours away. When we arrived, she was very friendly and nice. She worked to get us the lowest rate for our room. The started breakfast included cold cereal, coffee and muffins. We were able to walk to dinner and there are several restaurants near by.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask about the specials. For example, they had a special Sunday night price where you coul...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience here with us. It was wonderful to hear that we were able to meet your expectations. When hear positive comments about our property and staff it tells us what we are doing right and what we may need to improve on. Should you be traveling through the area again, we would love to have you stay with us. On behalf of our staff, we appreciate your kind words.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Came in late and the front desk was really nice. Had problems with room and he tried to get me to switch rooms but I was to tired. This place is close to places to eat and has truck parking. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013
RRIMEDINA, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Cleveland - Medina, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Dear Values Guest,

We appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. As we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services, positive guest feedback, like yours, is always an encouragement to us.

We have made several improvements over the past year and are continuing our efforts to make every stay an enjoyable one.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, we look forward to your next stay at Red Roof.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Carpet was dirty, front desk person was rude, we had to park on the other side of the hotel, the add said they had a pool forgot to say you could not swim in it, not operational! No coffee in room, I won't be staying at a Red Roof Inn again!!! Was the smallest room I have ever stayed in.

Room Tip: I guess you have to call and ask a person if they actually have everything they advertise!! Make sur...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
RRIMEDINA, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Cleveland - Medina, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with us. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any rudeness of my staff. This past March the decision was made not open our pool this season and we made every reasonable attempt to remove any listing about us have a pool.

I can assure you that corrective measures will be taken to ensure a similar situation does not occur in the future. It is our intention to have your confidence in our abilities to prevent similar problems in the future. Please know that we value you as our guest and appreciate your business. Thank you for sharing your concerns and I hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you the next time your travel plans require lodging.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

I was giving a handicap room I didnt want it.I told Rafael on the phone that you should give the room to somebody who needs it.He told me he would give me a queen I am regular customer.So I get to the hotel and because they are sold out Rafael who left tells the lady to give me a handicap room with no bath tub and cant hook up my ps3 and I payed 73.00.You lost me as a custnhomer I will stay at a wyndham rewards hotel insted

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Honestly one of the best lodging choices in area... In the past I have been reluctent to stay at a red roof inn based on others experiences. After one stay this location completely changed my mind. The staff is always incredible friendly and accommodating. The rooms have consistently been in pristine condition and very well maintained. Keep up the great work guys, it's much appreciated.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
RRIMEDINA, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Cleveland - Medina, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your compliments. We work very hard to keep our inn beautiful and welcoming. Our goal is to make sure that every guests stay with us is a pleasant one. When we receive positive feedback, like yours, from our guest, it is an encouragement for all of our staff to continually do there best to make every guest feel welcome and special and to continuously improve the quality of our service. We look forward to your return visit with us. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Best Regards,
Rafael Lopez

Also consider these accommodations in or near Medina
Quality Inn & Suites Medina - Akron West
Hampton Inn Medina
Hampton Inn Medina
#1 of 8 in Medina
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Medina
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Medina
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Akron/Seville
Quality Inn Brunswick Cleveland South

Been to Red Roof Inn Cleveland - Medina? Share your experiences!