“Really good Mexican food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Don Tequila Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #35 of 134 Restaurants in Medina
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Love this place. Really friendly fast service and great food for a very good price. If you want authentic Mexican food, go here to eat and practice your Spanish too.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

I have to have my DonTequita fix every time I am in Medina,OH. This is a strange comment from an Arizonian, where there are numerous Mexican restaurants. All their entrees are delicious! This restaurant is clean, servers are friendly and the food is yummy.

Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Wife and I love this place, always friendly and the service is great! I never cared for Mexican much but now I can't get enough of this place!

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

We eat here about once a month.
We always have great service and they are very friendly. The food is amazing and so are the margaritas!! We have never encountered a problem.

Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Came here with a group of friends a couple days ago. Had a very friendly and funnier waiter. Salsa and chips are good with the queso as well. Margaritas are good as well