“Medina Hampton”

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Medina
Kaiserslautern, Germany
“Medina Hampton”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

A week later and the bill still is not finalized on my credit card holding up funds on my account. The breakfast trainee had no food service experience and was only worried about her smoke breaks. The dryer broke and I had to use the one on a different floor because it did not get fixed until 3 days later.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
East Wenatchee, United States
Reviewed July 15, 2013

This Hampton was a great choice for my stay. The staff was great and provided professional and friendly service. All of the other elements of a comfortable Hilton Family experience were offered for a comfortable and safe stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Alpharetta GA, United States
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Especially liked the variety of the breakfast bar. First time we have ever had the "bagel toppers". These were loved by all! We adore staying at any and all Hampton Inns all across the country. Our family can always rely on their being "the BEST"!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Loveland, United States
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Overall the hotel experience was average to good. For me, pillows make or break the sleep experience. Your pillows were too flat and hard -- literally a pain in the neck. The location is good, almost right off the highway and close to restaurants. Though I had to wait for staff to return to the desk on both check in and check out, they were very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Brunswick, United States
Reviewed June 26, 2013

The purpose of my stay was for a surprise birthday party for my husband in the meeting room, as well as pool for guests and a room for my husband and I to stay in after the party. I am extremely pleased with the helpfulness of the staff members, and the fact that I was able to rent the room and pool for a very reasonable price! I called several other hotels for quotes on meeting room/pool rental for the party, and this was the only hotel that allowed me to bring my own food and beverages into the meeting room and allow my guests to use the pool even though they were not staying the night. I am planning on putting a great review on Angie's list because of this! Thank you so much for helping me surprise Mike, and for going out of your way to make his party go smoothly. I really do appreciate all of your hard work and helpfulness!! I will definitely be back soon!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Morehead, Kentucky, United States
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We stopped at another hotel that was sold out and recommended this Hampton Inn.
It is a little hard to find but is a nice motel. The king bed was comfortable and the
typical Hampton Inn breakfast was good enough to keep us from spending money
at a restaurant. It's worth checking out if you are in the area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reading, pa, United States
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We like staying here to visit family and get a good price since we grew up in Medina and know the area this is a great location right off I 71 and close to family the breakfast is good -- the usual Hampton Inn breakfast but has enough choices. The new lobby has Wifi now. We weren't crazy about the new seating area but it is more modern

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Medina
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Medina
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Medina
Quality Inn & Suites Medina - Akron West
Red Roof Inn Cleveland - Medina
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Akron/Seville
Quality Inn Brunswick Cleveland South

Been to Hampton Inn Medina? Share your experiences!