“Always good food beverages and service”
Review of Santo Suossos

Santo Suossos
Ranked #38 of 132 Restaurants in Medina
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Medina, Ohio
“Always good food beverages and service”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

We always get a variety of dishes but keep going back for Rigatoni with Vodka Sauce. Pizzas are great too.

Visited April 2013

Old Bethpage, New York
“Heavy salt”
Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

There are so many chicken dishes I wanted to try. The waitress recommended the chicken george which happened to be the most expensive. The portion was ok but i expected to have leftovers. The dish was filled with salt. Way too much. I told the waitress and she acted like she already knew. Too bad she didn't mention it beforehand. You might want to stick with a red sauce dish.

• Visited April 2013
Medina, Ohio
“Outstanding Italian Food”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

We go there at least once a month and have never had a bad meal. I love everything I have ever ordered. Give it a try, you will not be sorry !

• Visited October 2011
Cleveland, Ohio
“Santo Suossos is our consistent go-to restaurant”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Each week for 20 years, 6-10 of us go out to dinner together in or around medina. We are all professionals but not wealthy - so we look for someplace we ALL like, that is consistent, and that we enjoy that is not too expenive. Santo Suossos is our most often go-to place. It is not the least expensive Italian restaurant, but the atmosphere is better than most others..
I like the Veal Parm' - but I get my Rigatoni with Vodka Sauce (I'm a fan of their Vodka Sauce); My husband usually always gets either spaghetti & meatballs or a pizza.
We usually take pasta food home and have it the next day - so that makes up for the minor elevated price of some dishes (the beet salad is GREAT but over 8 dollars!). Everyone gets something different and no one has ever had a bad meal - we have been there too many times to count.

I was reading lower rated reviews and laughing that TWO people complained that they got sauce on their shirt! People never cease to amaze... But do try Santos for a lovely evening out. Its not supposed to be MacDonalds..

• Visited July 2012
Lexington, South Carolina
“Get Ready To Loosen Your Belt”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Great Italian food, no doubt about it. Perfect choice when you want Italian fare AND you want to stay away from the mega-chain restaurants. My personal favorite is the Chicken Santo. Explosion of flavor that makes it nearly impossible to put your fork down. This dish doesn't feature their tomato based sauce. To me, that's my preference. Many people absolutely rave about their sauce but to be honest I find it tasting a bit over-simmered (sometimes even burnt). Now that might be some of the magic of the sauces authenticity but generally I opt for their cream or olive oil suaces. Try it out for yourself, literally. Ask your server for a sample of the sauce prior to ordering, then choose. Their fresh bread is fantastic. Enjoy!

• Visited July 2012