“Great Atmosphere”

Ranked #81 of 134 Restaurants in Medina
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Beat the lunch crowd or go for a late lunch, if you do not want to wait, gets very busy at straight up noon. The place is deco 20's with even a half naked lady painting in the bar area. Had an early lunch, prices are great, half salad and soup was almost more than I could eat. Sat in the front picture window that looks across the strett to the gazebo on the square.

1  Thank grandmathreet

Reviewed August 22, 2012

Dinner with a friend at this charming cafe in the center of Medina, Ohio during the evening hour on a Thursday. Seated promptly and had a very attentive waitress, Jessica. We were presented with four different menus, two of which were quite hard to read in the low light. Our friend ordered the BBQ Pulled Pork which was OK. My wife ordered the Lobster Grouper and no one was sure it was actually Grouper even though we asked. And my wife is a Food Technologist by degree.

The big surprise was my 20 oz. T-Bone. Say what you want about uncooked weight, this was no 20 oz. steak! Favor was quite good and it was cooked to perfection but to this day I feel I was cheated. And at $26.00 too.

I have read lots of reviews concerning the poor service but we experienced none of those issues. Jessica did a nice job.

1  Thank James J
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Really, it seemed like this was a new restaurant that was keeping with the trend of upscale cozy .. but they were celebrating the 25th anniversary. Huge wine list (matching markup). Cold aged beef. Presentation was lovely, the sides were seasonal and fresh, the staff was great. Bring a generous expense account or a treasured loved one :)

Reviewed July 8, 2012

In town visiting a girlfriend, chose Main Street for a sit-down lunch to catch up after flying in. Server was not overly welcoming or friendly. Salad was large but asked for Cajun seasoning on the chicken in the salad and got what looked like pre-sliced, overcooked chicken with some kind of spice sprinkled on top. It wasn't cooked into the meat. I think the server should have told me the meat was pre-cooked and steered me away from trying to change the menu.
My girlfriend had some trouble finding the fish on her salad. It was a skimpy portion.
We both think it is a good place for a burger or sandwich.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

Don't waste your money! Horrible service steak was leather and lobster was shrunk up and tough. TERRIBLE $100+ on decent atmosphere.