“Another great place in Medina”
Review of Main Street Cafe

Main Street Cafe
Ranked #73 of 132 Restaurants in Medina
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Another great place in Medina”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

We had dinner here with family members. Everything was delicious. We opted for the three-course specials of the evening. All our selections were delicious. The steaks and chicken dishes along with the salads were perfect as was the service. The decor makes it a very pleasant place to go.

• Visited November 2011

“Excellent food and atmosphere”
Reviewed March 24, 2012

Great food. Reasonable portions. Great ambiance. Ate there for lunch and had great service and great food

Milan, Ohio
“Bad Management, Bad Food”
Reviewed March 18, 2012

Worst eating experience. I would give zero green dots if possible. We went there for the first time for Sunday lunch on March 18th. I ordered their nachos for my meal after reading it's description of chips, olives, tomatoes, cheese, chili. My other three friends ordered burgers and of course my simple order came late after the others had already eaten about half of their meals. How is it that Nachos takes longer to prepare when it is not cooked but heated up to melt the cheese.
Anyway, I got my order and started eating. It was not long before I realized that there was no chili on it. At first I thought maybe it was on the bottom under the chips like some sort of dip. Remember, this is the only meat on the dish and probably the most expensive ingredient. So I dug down and no chili. I asked the waitress and instead of making another order correctly, went to ask her manager what to do. By now the others were done eating. She came back and said that since I started eating it the only thing they would do is heat up chili and bring me a bowl of it.
I am a firm believer that you should get what you pay for. I don't care paying as long as I know they are making what they say they will on the menu. The waitress said maybe the manager will take a couple of bucks off the bill. It was a $10 appetizer and it was about right. No, the manager would not budge. By now it was a matter of principle. The cook had not prepared it correctly, who by my fee was paid for their labor. I paid for all of the ingredients, even what was missing.
It was not the waitresses fault, a high school student. (still tipped her 20%) it's just I expected more from this cafe. Now I will never return there nor will I recommend it to anyone and will go out of my was to discourage business there.

• Visited March 2012
2 Thank andrew r
Indialantic, FL
“mediocre meal and service”
Reviewed March 13, 2012

We used to love this place, but our most recent visit left us disappointed. This restaurant has a lot of character, and has been in place for a long time with a a good reputation. The hostess was very blase, our waitress was on remote control, and our food was just mediocre. There were 4 different menus which was very confusing.The two steaks were very disappointing- smaller than promised, thin and over cooked- this used to be a specialty in this restaurant, The pasta dishes were better. I may returm for lunch, but nor for dinner, for the price and quality.

• Visited March 2012
Medina, Ohio
“Good Food”
Reviewed November 24, 2011

This restaurant has good food & pasta. I have been there many times for lunch & dinner. You can't go wrong in eating here at the restaurant. They have appeared in Medina Gazette's paper as Best of the Best restaurant.

Visited November 2011