“Lunch at the Screw!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2014

I don't frequent this place much but oncwe in a while I check in to see what's new. The food, service, and atmosphere are good. the prices I feel are a bit high based on the menu choices and food quality and presentation.

1  Thank 663sidb

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Very attentive waitress ! Best mango sangria ! Lets us play Majong Tile game after lunch for 4 hrs in one of the rooms off to the side

Reviewed July 1, 2014

We love this restaurant and use it for company and special occasions as well as just for a nice dinner out. When my favorite restaurant on the square went out of business, it took me a long time to find a substitute. This is it.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

I love the ambiance of the Corkscrew Saloon. Inside the rooms have a great feel and the outdoor patio and pond are awesome.
I highly suggest the seafood.

2  Thank Dana K
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Ate recently at the Corkscrew and had a very good meal with good service. The setting is fun since it's in a restored, large old home. Lots of character with a nice fireplace and lots of wood trim.