“Basic, but good for a nights stay!”
Review of Super 8 Medina

Super 8 Medina
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Medina
Midwest
“Basic, but good for a nights stay!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

This is a 2* hotel so don't come expecting luxury, but if you just need a place to sleep for the night you can't go wrong here. Rooms are basic and a bit dated, and for the most part clean although the carpets in my room could have used a shampoo or replacing. The continental breakfast was quite basic but on par with the Super 8 chain I suppose. Check in was smooth and the desk clerk was friendly. Drawbacks: no elevator, somewhat lumpy pillows, and the cheapest, thinnest towels ever known to mankind. But for the price that's what you should expect so I won't complain.

Room Tip: No elevator, so if you have a lot of luggage or would find lugging what you do have upstairs difficu...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank irishred77

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Dardenne Prairie, Missouri
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Room entirely clean and in good working order. Very inexpensive for the quality of the room. One complaint - the room (presumably all the rooms - we checked another room as well) had a distinct floral odor, presumably from the cleaning chemicals, which we didn't like (had to open the windows for the benefit of one family member who already had a headache and so was more sensitive to this). But once we aired it out a bit it was fine, and for many other people this might not have bothered them at all. Limited breakfast. Upper floor access only by stairs.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank phelsuma90
Hallandale Beach, Florida
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I would definitely give this motel a 5 star rating. It was very clean and the management was overly above helpful. I forgot my cord for my computer and he even supplied me with one. Manager was a real sweety.
Our room was quiet and always had clean towels and bedding. The carpets looked new and I am sure they were not. Just kept clean. The Tv was a nice one too. I liked it so much I extended our stay for 4 more days. I would recommend this motel to anyone. My husband and I were so pleased with the room and management.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Medina
Quality Inn & Suites Medina - Akron West
Hampton Inn Medina
Hampton Inn Medina
#1 of 8 in Medina
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Medina
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Medina
Red Roof Inn Cleveland - Medina
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Akron/Seville

Been to Super 8 Medina? Share your experiences!