“disappointing”

Good for: Families with children
Cleveland, Ohio
“disappointing”
Reviewed April 9, 2012

kids hot dogs were cold, seemed unorganized for the party and cold inside for the kids. they could use a special signature sause or something

Visited November 2011
1 Thank Robin G

Cleveland, Ohio
“Medina Original and Famous”
Reviewed March 5, 2012

Love this little place. Everything they serve is great...from the dogs to the beans, fries, milkshakes, grilled cheeses and burgers! Gotta stop in when you are on the square...the kids will love its quaint, fun charm!

Cleveland
“Great Place to Get the Kids to Eat Dinner”
Reviewed March 2, 2012

My family of 5 came here on the 1st night of the ice festival. We got a table right away, but many people who came in after us were waiting for a table for a long time, which was hard to do since there's really no place to wait. We all enjoyed our meals and there were a lot of different options. They also had toys for the kids to play with while we waited for the food, which came very quickly. They are very pro kid here. There was a video game, which always had people at it. The waitress asked my kids if she could have the pictures they drew with the provided crayons and paper and they were very flattered. The kids meals automatically came with carrots (and fries) and the chocolate milk came with whip cream and sprinkles on top. They, and my hot dog loving husband, had a blast. I thought the food was fine - but nothing spectacular. It was also noisy and crowded, but we did go during an event.

• Visited February 2012
Medina, Ohio
“Great Dogs in Medina!”
Reviewed February 5, 2012

Lot of fun and yummy hotdogs and shakes in a 1950's dinner decor.

Medina, Ohio
“50/50”
Reviewed February 4, 2012

I think some people would describe this place as a dump. I would describe it as an interesting place that is a bit worn down. Your not eating gourmet hot dogs. At least I don't think you are. What I mean is that I don't think there's an old polish woman in the back room making dog links 24 hours a day. So the hot dogs are what they are and there are a variety of ways to get them here. If you're on the Square of Medina and looking for a very cheap eat, bingo!

1 Thank watchyoursix