“AMAZING”

Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“AMAZING”
Reviewed May 5, 2012 via mobile

Grate atmosphere and food everyone is so nice if I could I would way there ever night

Wadsworth, Ohio
“Great variety of wings.”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

Our family loves all the different flavors of wings. Something for everyone! But with drinks and sides, it gets a bit expensive. So we don't eat here very often. It has a fun atmosphere that our kids enjoy, but it can get a little loud.

• Visited September 2011
Buffalo, New York
“Usual BW3 outfit - Good but super crowded”
Reviewed March 7, 2012

Younger crowd and always packed. Good food/beer/drinks ....if you don't mind the noise and elbow to elbow seating at the bar. 15-20 minute wait for tables.

Visited March 2012
Fairview Park, Ohio
“BAD MANAGEMET”
Reviewed July 18, 2011

Went to BW3 on July 14th, wasn't sure of the heat of their sauces, asked the waitress for some guidance, took her advise and was EXTREMELY disappointed, way TOO HOT. I know different people can tolerate different amounts of heat, but my husband also said it was way TOO HOT and he believed they put the wrong sauce on, the manager, Chris came over and told us we were wrong but would order a new sandwich but didn't come over and see if the second one was o.k. and I have been to a lot of different restaurants and if we have a problem they give you your meal complimentary. Will not go back!

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank kathleen1959
Medina, Ohio
“We were surprisingly disappointed”
Reviewed June 2, 2011

Have not been to BW3 for a while and had an itch for some good buffalo wings. My family dined in and I ordered one dozen hot wings, my wife ordered a black-n-blue burger and my boys split one dozen BBQ with a basket of fries. So, my wings were on the dry side, meaning the sauce was sparse and they were not too warm, the basket of fries were barely warm and the BBQ wings were also barely warm. The burger was not warm either. The strange thing about it was we thought the food arrived fairly quickly from the time we placed our order. We were disappointed in the quality of our meal for the $38+tip we spent there. I will be trying other wing places next time I get that itch.

• Visited May 2011