“Cute old place, right 'downtown'”
Review of Steele's Motel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in McArthur
Steele's Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in McArthur
Reviewed February 19, 2009

I stopped in McArthur one afternoon on a road trip. It was very cold, and I was pleased to find an old motel right across the street from the courthouse. The husband of the couple that owns it was actually at a card game with friends, but I called the number he'd left on a note, and he came right over to check me in. This motel is a little 'L' shaped deal with the office in a house on the other side of the entrance. It's probably from the early '50s, and the rooms are showing their age a bit, but clean. The bathrooms were really cute pink tile, but mine had some patched cracks. The heat worked well, and the bed was comfortable, so I have no complaints. I can't remember what I paid, but it was quite reasonable. The motel is right in the middle of this little town, walking distance from everything (which isn't much).

• Stayed: February 2006, traveled solo
7  Thank roadtripperMaryland
Also consider these accommodations in or near McArthur
Holiday Inn Express Logan
Hometown Inn
Hometown Inn
#7 of 10 in Athens
Baymont Inn & Suites Athens

Been to Steele's Motel? Share your experiences!