“Made of Holidays that much more enjoyable”

Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland East / Mayfield Village
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mayfield
New York, United States
“Made of Holidays that much more enjoyable”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

My brother and his family were coming in for the Holiday at the last minute they needed to find a place to stay. I hold a charity event each year at the Hilton Garden Inn in Mayfield Village and I am always so happy with the level of professionalism and quality. So I booked them at the Hilton Garden Inn. when I saw my sister-in-law that evening she could not say enough about how beautiful the Hotel was and how friendly the staff is. My niece said "Aunt Nikki, I want to take the bed home!" Thank you for making their trip even better. I am sure they will be staying there next time they come in.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed December 31, 2013

I left an item in my hotel room when I checked out and after my original frustration of leaving voice mails for someone who was no longer at the hotel, the GM (Dennis, I believe) went above and beyond to send the item to me at their expense. During my stay, everything was great. There was a server in the morning who called everyone "hon". I don't think she knows how silly it sounds to call a 50-yr old man hon.
The location was convenient except at 5:30pm when I was leaving the hotel and the traffic from the business parks was horrible.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
WICKLIFFE, United States
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Great service and a very friendly staff. Hotel was clean and comfortable. The pool and fitness area were clean and well stocked with clean towels. We were very happy with our stay and will be staying at this location again. Very happy with the service & ammenities.

Boston, United States
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Incredibly nice staff when traveling with entire family for holidays. Came in at 1am and everything worked great. One snafu with something in our room, and they helped solve immediately. Would stay there again.

Brecksville, United States
Reviewed December 26, 2013

The location of the HGI is great! It is right off the highway without any congestion. There are plenty of restaurants and shopping in the area. The layout of the hotel makes it easy to get from one area to the other inside. Staff exceptionally friendly and helpful. I attended my company Xmas party there for the second year in a row and the food and service was outstanding! The hotel was decorated so beautifully! This is definitely a must stay hotel!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Newark, United States
Reviewed December 11, 2013

I needed to have as much peice and quite due the devastaing new that my Father was terminal and I neede to get there and do what needed to be done for him. I book this hotel becasue I stay there when it first open several years ago while visiting with my Dad. needless to say I will think twice before going back again. too noisey, room are not fresh and the food is not that great.

Golden, Colorado
Reviewed November 22, 2013

This is my second stay at a Hilton Garden Inn and I have to sat that now I will always look for one wherever I go! Easy check in and out, good food for a good price and best of all it was clean and comfy. You really can't beat their rates and it is a very nice hotel room, other hotels with the same or higher rates just don't stack up to the Garden Inn. Our only small complaint would be that the bed was a bit soft but it won't stop us from staying there again in the future.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mayfield
Holiday Inn Cleveland - Mayfield
Hyatt Place Cleveland/Lyndhurst/Legacy Village
Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland-Beachwood
Staybridge Suites Cleveland Mayfield Heights Beachwood
Staybridge Suites Cleveland Mayf...
#1 of 3 in Mayfield Heights
Homewood Suites Cleveland-Beachwood
Comfort Inn Mayfield Heights Cleveland East
Comfort Inn Mayfield Heights Cle...
#2 of 3 in Mayfield Heights

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland East / Mayfield Village? Share your experiences!