From the nice rooms to the great breakfast, this Garden Inn extends the reputation for quality that I have come to expect from Hilton's Garden Inn line. Also, from the front desk staff to the wait staff for the kitchen, customer service is foremost on their minds as they all strive to make your stay the best it can be. I'm even beginning to get more accepting of their beds which has been the only drawback I have had to staying at the Garden Inns. With the service and great rooms they provide, I just couldn't let the bed keep me away any longer. The other small but then again, a really big thing, since I do tend to work out of my room some too, is the fantastic desk chairs they have--they are very comfortable, quality chairs & not just a cheap chair resembling something a little more than a bucket to sit on. Keep up the great work!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland East/Mayfield Village. Our 128 Guest room property equipped with the new Garden Sleep System Beds, fully adjustable to your comfort, hospitality center in each room with microwave and mini refrigerator, full service restaurant & lounge, and over 17,000 square feet of flexible banquet space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland East / Mayfield Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland East / Mayfield Village Hotel Mayfield
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland East / Mayfield Village Ohio