Staybridge Suites Cleveland Mayfield Heights Beachwood
$85
$81
$116
Hotels.com
Courtyard Cleveland Beachwood(Beachwood)(Great Value!)
$105
Courtyard
All reviewslaser spine institutefront deskfree laundrysocial hourincluding wine and beerawesome breakfast buffetwaffleswatch netflixrefrigerator freezerlaundry roomnice kitchenone bedroom suitebasketball courtlegacy villagevisit familyan extended stayweek stay
Reviewed February 11, 2014

I recommend StayBridge Suites in Mayfield as the BEST experience I could've asked for. They were very accomodating with getting me a desirable room at a bottom rate. There have been many requests from computer services to faxes that have always been met. I also convey that at any point that I have needed a reciept, they responded very quickly to it. They are three steps above reliable and would recommend any of family and friends to stay here. I certainly appreciate the help from BRIANA, TESS, JONELL, and KATHY. Thank you all for your help and due diligence!

Room Tip: The best rooms are all the rooms at the hotel!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
StaybridgeCleve, Owner at Staybridge Suites Cleveland Mayfield Heights Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Thank you! You just put a smile on the faces of Briana, Tess, Jonelle and Kathy!! It is so rewarding for the staff to read such nice reviews and have a guest personally mention them by name.

We will always strive to provide "Excellent Service" and exceed our guest's expectations.

We will look forward to having Staybridge Suites as your preferred hotel when in Cleveland.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

The rooms are very clean the staff is truely friendly and helpful. A feature I truely appriciate are the Hor's d'oeurves (sp?) offered most evenings. As I usually travel by myself I have found this to be truely beneficial especially the day I drive in. I really don't feel like getting back in my vehicle and finding food.
The WIFI in the room is very user friendly even for an analog man in a digital world. If you need a place to stay I honestly recomend this facility

Room Tip: NO good asvice regarding location I have slept well all over the hotel
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

As always, we are most appreciative for taking the time to post a review on your recent stay at Staybridge Suites. It was equally great to hear that the accommodations and service exceeded your expectations.

We will look forward to a return stay to deliver exceptional service and earn a perfect rating!

On behalf of the staff and myself, thank you so much.

Carla Gold
Owner/GM

Reviewed February 3, 2014

We have stayed here on a few occasions and have never been more pleased and excited to know we can return in the future! TESS and JONELL are delightful and very willing to work with you to make sure your rooms are ready and up to your expectations. We booked four rooms for Christmas and again this past weekend for several families traveling with small children. We were welcomed and made to feel like we were at home. The rooms were spacious and clean. Beds were very comfortable. We really enjoyed our stay and can't thank you enoug

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
StaybridgeCleve, Owner at Staybridge Suites Cleveland Mayfield Heights Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

We can not say thank you enough for writing such a complimentary review and taking the time to personally mention Tessie and Jonelle! Those comments go such a long way. Such recognition makes all they do so worthwhile. We can only hope that this will always be your hotel of choice when in the area and your "Home Away from Home".

Safe travels.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

Our furnace went out during the VERY cold weather and we needed to stay at a hotel. After checking the Tripadvisor reviews for hotels in our area, we chose the Staybridge Suites in Mayfield Hts. From my first call, every aspect of the stay was top-notch. I called back several times and spoke to Jonell and she was good-natured and helpful each time. When we checked in, Tessie was welcoming and helpful.

The room was clean, is a nice size and nice layout. The evening reception was very good. Breakfast is exceptional with lots of great choices and the offerings are refilled promptly.

The next day, my husband called me at work to say the new furnace would not be completely installed so we still would not have heat. I called the Staybridge again and spoke with Tessie who was so accommodating. When we walked in, she greeted us like old friends or family. She even gave us the same room because it is located close to the elevator and my husband has uses a can.

All in all, if was an ideal experience. We would definitely suggest this Staybridge Suites to family or friends who visit this area. The price is very fair compared to other hotels in this area. We were completely satisfied.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
StaybridgeCleve, Owner at Staybridge Suites Cleveland Mayfield Heights Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

Thank you for your kind review on Trip Advisor. I regret your stay was not intended for a get away vacation, but due to your furnace going out. I guess that is the true test, when you can make guest's feel so comfortable and welcome during such a situation.

Your kind comments will be passed on to Tessie. She has been with Staybridge since we opened and worked with myself for the past 15 years! She is a testatment to exceptional guest service.

Until Spring, stay warm….

Reviewed January 30, 2014

Only stayed one night. Was greeted by a smiling staff upon check-in. Property is large and plenty of parking. Located in woodsy area off road near business park.
Room was up to date and clean. Quiet. Nice bedding and mattress was wonderful and should satisfy everyone. Everything worked. Good heat as it was needed!
Internet worked well too and room had plenty of light.
Very nice breakfast had everything. Pancakes, waffles, cereal, breads, pre-made scary cheese omelets, scrambled eggs, yogurt and more.
Will stay again and from the pleasant staff, the management must be doing something right!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for letting us know your kind comments on your recent stay. We try to follow our mission statement daily, "Service to the Guest Takes Priority Over all Other Tasks". So pleased this was case during your stay!

We will look forward to your future stay and greeting you with a warm welcome smile!