After reading the great reviews, we chose this property. Yes, the staff is polite, BUT the property is not well maintained or clean. When we arrived, there were a couple of inches of snow on the ground. The lot was not plowed nor the entrance shoveled. The snow was turning to ice and made walking very dicey. I was afraid I would fall and break something. Two days later the grounds still were not cleaned, the sun finally melted it all. Then, it snowed several inches today when we left. Again, nothing was plowed or shoveled. Putting our items in our car was very difficult and scary.
The room was not clean. Our mirror was dirty when we arrived and dirty when we left. I do not think they ever cleaned the bathroom countertops, sinks, and definitely not our mirrors or our kitchen countertops. One day housekeeping completely forgot to come to our room. The front desk sent them down. They only gave us clean towels and made one bed. NOTHING else was done.
I wear slipper socks when in hotels. I have never had them get so black with dirt and only within one day! I don't think the carpet has ever been cleaned. They vacuumed only once. The tile floors were dirty and never cleaned.
The phone never worked. The disposal and TV remote did not work (they were fixed very quickly after I told the front desk). One bathroom tub area smelled of mold. The coffee tables were dirty with grease.
This property, unlike others in its category, did not have any kitchen table or chairs. That made eating the food made in the kitchen difficult.
The beds--one was concave and the other we used had a peak in it. Getting a good nights sleep was almost impossible. Although the mattresses looked clean, they certainly had wear.
They are pet-friendly ($75 - $100). They are proud of the bags provided and trash can--there were no bags and the poop trash was never picked-up the four days we were there.
... very disappointing. Will never return even though near family and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LOCATION.The hotel is uncharacteristically nestled in a quite neighborhood, located next to Executive Caterers and in Landerbrook Corporate Center. ALL SUITE ACCOMMODATIONS.The hotel features 123 fully equipped studio, one bedroom and two bedroom suites, beautifully appointed with the full kitchens. It’s an all-suite hotel designed to allow guests to feel more comfortable than ever before. Each suite is designed for maximum flexibility and adaptability to meet guests’ individual needs. WARM AND WELCOMING.Complimentary Hot Breakfast Buffet*Monday through Friday 6:30am to 9:30am*Saturday and Sunday 7:30am to 10:30am The Social evening receptions.Complimentary reception hosted by the Staybridge Suites team on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 5:30pm to 7:30pm HOTEL & BUSINESS SERVICES.24/7 Business Center, Laundry Room and The Pantry Convenience Store RECREATIONAL FACILITIES.Fitness Room open around the clock.Sport Court, Outdoor Swimming Pool and BBQ Pavilion are open daily from 8:00am to 10:00pm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, IHG, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Staybridge Suites Cleveland Mayfield Heights Beachwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Cleveland Mayfield Hts Hotel Mayfield Heights
- Staybridge Suites Mayfield Heights
- Staybridge Suites Cleveland Mayfield Heights Beachwood Ohio