“Excellent Japanese Experience!”

Otani
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 24, 2012

Great food and exceptional service. Thanks Nancy and Wingo! Had Sushi and HIbachi, both top notch. Service cannot be beaten. Family friendy!

1  Thank gfai2000
There are newer reviews for Otani

Reviewed August 19, 2012

I asked my colleagues a place to eat good food japponese I have satisfied myself, I was recently in this place with them and I must say that I ate very well, excellent service, we did a mix of taste, which I greatly appreciated, advised

2  Thank Alessandro983
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Although we go to various places for sushi. Sometimes, since other places are rarely as good, we have to go the next day to Otanis just to get the Volcano. It is unparalleled. Also, ask Yeah (yes like Yay in sound) to make the Long Beach. She has been making me them for years and only she can do it just perfectly.

2  Thank PoolsandWiFi
Reviewed May 20, 2012

This is your typical Hibachi restaurant. What's not typical is the kindness of the staff. They are fun and attentive. I have eaten here several times and even taken my daughter with me before. The last time I went back the waitress asked me, "where's your daughter?" That was pretty nice to hear especially since they have so many people coming and going.
Linch is great as the prices are about 1/3 to 1/2 of what dinner prices are. Also they have 1/2 price Hibachi and 1/2 price sushi on certain nights. Call to find out what nights.
Another plus, they have classes on certain days throughout the year. Sushi, sake, etc... Nice touch.

2  Thank way2gorjus4u
Reviewed April 4, 2012

Otani is an above average Japanese restaurant with fairly nice decor. The highlite of the menu is their section of rolls that combine many ingredients..like the dragon role, typhoon, earthquake or the like, These have usually about 8-10 pieces, cost from about $10-14, but are REALLY GOOD. They do have a half price night, Ii think on Weds.

3  Thank beachwoodman