“Delicious!!”

Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
“Delicious!!”
Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

This was my first visit and there were too many choices. I had a hard time deciding, but finally chose Thai Asian noodles with shrimp and veggies. It was soooo good. I enjoyed it so much I have already been back twice. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for something different.

“The worst service ever”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

I called to place order for pick up for lunch. The guy who took my order said that he is by grill right now but order will be ready in 15 min. When I came I found out that computer "lost my order". I was also told this with the worst attitude ever. This was the last time I order from them. I strongly advise everyone not to eat there

2 Thank Eclipse2975
California
“You Want Salad? They Got Salads!”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

This little place got its name because they have 56 kinds of salad! They also feature 4 kinds of soup and 14 sandwiches but every time we have been there we have had salad and it has always been absolutely superb.

You order at the counter and they call you when it's ready. The place is small but there have always been enough tables and they have sufficient help that they don't get behind even when there is a huge takeout order being made like the last time we were there.

If you want a healthy lunch, this the place. We both had the Popeye (baby spinach topped with chopped egg, sliced red onions and sliced mushrooms) with chicken (they were out of salmon). Yum.

• Visited October 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
“Solid sandwich & salad shop”
Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

This is a solid shop that is a good place to grab something healthy in a hurry. I have eaten here often and have had good wraps, fresh salads and good chili. My only critique of this place is they need to step up their cleaning a bit. At the end of the day tables sit unclean often and the store has a tendency to be dirty. I like this place but if I notice this others do also. Staff has always been friendly.

cleveland, ohio
“What's the problem?”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

I think Cafe 56 has great potential, but has problems. I don't understand a restaurant that has wraps on the menu and when I order one they come back to me after a few minutes and tell me they don't have the right wrap. I ordered one with waldorf chicken salad and after I paid the chef at the counter tells me they don't have honey wheat, they don't have plain, they only have tomato. That doesn't sound like it goes with my ingredients! There is a grocery store less than a mile away from this location---why didn't someone get in the car and go to the grocery store and buy some plain wraps when they saw they were running out?? Restaurants sell food and I really don't get it when they tell me they don't have their products. I ended up having the waldorf chicken salad on top of one of the salads, at the suggestion of the chef. It was okay but not at all what I wanted. Seems like poor management to me. I'll give them another try and hope they do better the next time.

• Visited May 2012