Tripadvisor
Maumee
All reviews outdoor pool room was clean cookies complimentary breakfast nice hotel hot tub business trip donuts would stay here again staff was very friendly great place to stay front desk staff fitness center easy access oatmeal long drive nice stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stay at the Hampton Inn, Maumee OH every time I am in town for business. This is every 6 - 8 weeks. I have been staying there for the past four years. Every time I experience the same wonderful welcome and cheery employees. I have never had anything but positive - five star experiences. The employees are the best!!!!

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kenneth B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Toledo South Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your many stays with us and for taking the time to praise my team. We are so blessed to have a loyal guest as yourself and truly appreciate your business.

Safe travels!

Reviewed January 11, 2020

My husband doesn't usually eat the free breakfst when we're traveling but this one was the best we've seen at this price level ($98 AARP rate before taxes). The ambiance was nice (who can resist a working fireplace), and there are all the usual choices and then some, including smoothies, tasty sausage, and eggs that tastes like real eggs. We saw a couple come in after time was up and the kitchen staff graciously accommodated them. The rooms are the usual size, Rm 113 had a 42 in TV, a very clean bathroom, and comfy beds.

Date of stay: January 2020
Kenneth B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Toledo South Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

Wonderful to read that you enjoyed one of our key amenities, our complimentary On the House breakfast! I appreciate the time to have taken to share of your experience and hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.

Much appreciated!

Reviewed January 3, 2020

Haven't stayed at a Hampton for a while because I haven't traveled near any Inns. Arrived in Maumee after a 14 hour drive trying to beat a snowstorm. Was welcomed in and after a long nap I was able to enjoy all the amenities....pool, workout room, and of course the great breakfast in the morning. Front desk staff supplied me with weather and road updates.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kenneth B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Toledo South Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2020

Wonderful to read you found some refuge and rest at our location during your trip. Weather in many areas has been quite challenging and glad you made it safely. Thank you for taking the time to tell your travel story.

All the best in the New Year!

Reviewed January 1, 2020

During my 11 day trip, I stayed at 4 different Hampton Inns. While the room had the amenities I expect, there was just something about the feel of this hotel. Honestly, I think it was the outdated looking rugs and odd placement of the elevators (at the back of the hotel). The staff was friendly and the breakfast was a step above, even being the standard Hampton Inn fare. It has a good location, with several restaurants very close by. Overall, it was priced right for the services and accommodations provided.

Room tip: Park behind the hotel for easy access to elevators. Express check-in didn't work.
Date of stay: December 2019
Kenneth B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Toledo South Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share of your experience during your recent stay. Our design is the original concept that all Hamptons were based on and there has been many changes through the years. The hotel was completely renovated with in the last 2 years with all soft and hard goods replaced and required by the Hampton brand. I am pleased that our location and service met your needs. I do hope we get the opportunity to see you again in the future.

All the best in 2020!

Reviewed December 29, 2019

Had to stop for the night traveling. Hotel was right off the turnpike with restaurants and stores next ddoor. Staff very friendly checking in and helpful with recommendation for dinner etc. Nice hotel with amenities

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kenneth B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Toledo South Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2019

So glad you selected to stay with us on your trip through NW Ohio. We are fortunate to be close to highways and many services for our guests. I appreciate the time you have taken to share of your experience and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Happy New Year!