“Comfortable and easy to find”

Hampton Inn Toledo South Maumee
Ranked #1 of 19 Hotels in Maumee
Massachusetts
“Comfortable and easy to find”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I was driving a moving truck across country and called this hotel outside of Toledo on the spur of the moment from the road. I found it with no trouble at all. They totally accommodated me and even directed me to several restaurants in the area (your standard places, nothing to write home about). I slept like a rock and helped myself to fresh coffee in the morning. No problems at all.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Kenneth B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Toledo South Maumee, responded to this review, August 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time share your experience with us. I was happy to read that you able to find us easily and get refreshed with a good night's sleep for you journey. Please keep us in mind when traveling through NW Ohio in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 23, 2013

This hotel was clean, well maintained and had a work out area, with indoor and outdoor pool. The breakfast was excellent and a great value for the price. We will stay again and I recommend if in the Toledo area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I certainly look forward to sharing your wonderful comments regarding your recent stay. We are very proud of our recreational facilities and glad you enjoyed them during your visit. Come back soon!
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I stayed at this location in June and August 2013. Friendly staff, clean room, everything worked, nothing looked worn. Major overnight road construction happening right out front. No noise or smell in the room from this. This is a great place to stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kenneth B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Toledo South Maumee, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
I was very happy to read that the road construction near us did not disturb your stays with. It is certainly one of those things that needed to be done, sometimes just no easy way around it.
I am very pleased that it the project is coming to a end!

We look forward to serving you again
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Our stay at the Hampton Inn was great! Very comfortable and very clean. Especially appreciated the long hours that the whirlpool was open after a long nine hour drive. We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

You have certainly placed a smile on our face with such great comments. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. All the best to you and yours!
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several times, and I always enjoy myself. It is one of very few hotels that has both a indoor and outdoor pool..the lobby area is spacious and welcoming.I will always stay here when I am in the area!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kenneth B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Toledo South Maumee, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
I was very pleased to read your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We are very fortunate to have very easy access for those traveling The Ohio Turnpike (I80/I90). With many stores and restaurants nearby you don't have to wander far from the hotel and still stay in familiar territory, I know that is a plus when I travel.

All the best and hope to see you again!
Ligonier, United States
Reviewed August 16, 2013

on the way to a business trip in Chicago, this was a convenient stop. Chose this hotel over a Holiday Inn Express because of the person (Patty) who answered the phone when we called from a rest stop plaza. Good choice, safe area, clean, seveal nice restaurant choices nearby within walking distance. Very nice, well lit lounge area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Unionville, CT, United States
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Very nice location, good staff, great breakfast. Clean, quiet - everything the tired traveler wants. One down note - needed two beds for family stay, only had twins, no queens. Poor rating for "Sleep Quality" reflects the bed options - twin beds two small for two humans.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kenneth B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Toledo South Maumee, responded to this review, August 17, 2013
Your time and comments are much appreciated and we will soon be replacing our rooms with two full double to two queens. We hope to see you in the future!

Safe travels