Hampton Inn Toledo South Maumee
Comfort Inn & Suites(Maumee)(Great Value!)
$85
ComfortInn
$75
Country Inn
Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee(Maumee)(Great Value!)
$55
$110
Courtyard
$167
$138
All reviewsoutdoor poolbig boyroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastcookieshot tubwould stay here againexercise roomvery nice hotelthe breakfast areagrocery storebreakfast staffstaff was very friendly and helpfulfresh fruitgreat place to staynight's sleepbusiness trip
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Very nice location, good staff, great breakfast. Clean, quiet - everything the tired traveler wants. One down note - needed two beds for family stay, only had twins, no queens. Poor rating for "Sleep Quality" reflects the bed options - twin beds two small for two humans.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kenneth B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Toledo South Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2013

Your time and comments are much appreciated and we will soon be replacing our rooms with two full double to two queens. We hope to see you in the future!

Safe travels

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Sink and toilets malfunctioned and were not adequately repaired. Housekeeping should inspect and report daily on malfunctioning sinks, showers and toilets. If they do, management should assure that repairs are made.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kenneth B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Toledo South Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with valuable feedback which will help us improve our guest experience. I’m very sorry that you had some maintenance issues during your stay. I’ve disused your comments with our maintenance staff and we’ve already taken care of the issues you mentioned in your review; however, I can empathize with your disappointment and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you went though. Recent water interuptions with road construction has certainly provided challenges for us.

Please be assured that your comments are extremely important to us. We are always learning your comments. I do hope you decide stay with us again so that we may have the opportunity of exceeding your expectations.

Best regards

Reviewed August 7, 2013

If you are looking for a clean room with comfortable beds, with plenty of amenities, this is your place. The price is about average for this level of room. My only complaint is the fact that there was a lot of construction going on around the hotel which was not the fault of Hampton. It made traveling to and around the area a little difficult. Other than that, I was satisfied with my stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Your comments are truely wonderful and much appreciated. We are coming to the end of construction and so looking forward to it. All will be very nice when complete and was badly needed...thanks for finding us amoung the orange barrells!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for one night on a business trip. The Hampton Inn is a terrific hotel for the price point, it has two swimming pools, a complimentary cookies and coffee/tea bar near the reservation desk. There is a complimentary breakfast with a good selection as well as a To-Go breakfast bag for those who want to head out before breakfast is served which we thought would be the case for us. As it turned out after we grabbed the To-Go, we were able to grab a couple more items from the breakfast area. The rooms are clean and well furnished, though my husband noticed there was not an iphone charger/base station. :) All in all, it was a pleasant stay. I would definitely stay here again even with our two young kids.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Kenneth B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Toledo South Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2013

Thank you so much for your remarks about your recent stay. I was sorry to read that there was not a charge point in your room. Unless removed by a guest all of our rooms feature a USB charger on one of the night stands. I appreciate the opportunity we have had to serve you and hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

I chose this hotel purely for its combination of convenient location and low price among the Toledo HH hotels, and I was DELIGHTED! The staff were all cheerful and helpful; the indoor and outdoor pools were clean, larger than many, and nicely warm; the complimentary hot breakfast offered a great variety of foods; the number and variety of restaurants in easy walking distance made choosing where to have dinner the biggest decision of the evening; and the monster Meijer grocery store across the street made restocking trip supplies a breeze. I WILL stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

One of the best compliments to hear or read is that you would return to stay with us again. On behalf of my team we appreciate that very much and look forward to seeing you again.