“nice hotel”

Hampton Inn Toledo South Maumee
Ranked #1 of 19 Hotels in Maumee
Reviewed May 14, 2013

nice hotel with nice pool area. very clean. However rooms did not have fridge or microwave. Also the coffee maker was stored in the bathroom. Which we didn't like so we didn't use it. But, overall this hotel was nice with easy access from the highway. I would def stay again if I was in this area. Indoor pool area was really nice and we did enjoy it during our stay. Pool is pretty large and there was plenty of room around the pool and hot tub area to sit and relax while the kids played in the water.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed May 13, 2013

The room and bathroom was very clean and the beds were extremely comfortable! If I have to be away from home, Hampton is where I always prefer to stay. I have yet to be disappointed. I got well-rested sleep and the breakfast in the morning was of good selection and fresh. The coffee was great too!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kenneth B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Toledo South Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind comments. I know I speak for my entire team when I say we appreciate your choosing to stay with us!

All the best

Reviewed May 9, 2013

By the time we get off the highway, we're ready for a relaxing hotel and meal. This hotel offers both. This Hampton Inn is easy to reach from the turnpike, always quiet. We recommend supper at The Rib Cage across the street on the next block (Veal Marsala or ribs are great choices.) You haven't had to search for a restaurant or drive far. You'll return for a good night's sleep. (Note - the mattresses are a bit firm.)

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Kenneth B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Toledo South Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay with. I appreciate you taking the time to tell us of your experience. As you have pointed out we are very fortunate here in the suburb of Maumee with easy access from major highways. This area does offer a great variety of resturants and I am pleased that they added to your stay.

Safe travels

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Stayed one night on our way to Illinois. Typical Hampton which we always find good. Good location with easy access to interstate and plenty of eating places. Definitely would stay again. Staff very friendly.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 5, 2013

When reviewing a property like this that has a good to excellent circle rating and many reviews, what do I say that hasn’t already been said many times before? For me, what I look for in this circumstance is the most recent reviews to see whether the property continues to earn positive reviews. Therefore I’ll provide this summary review.

When traveling, I look for places that are four to five circles in “trip advisor”, that are reasonably priced for the area, that offer a free breakfast and have free wireless internet service. This property met those conditions. We can confirm the positive reviews of others. We especially enjoyed the breakfast and the internet worked well. Our stay was a good one and we would choose to stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Kenneth B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Toledo South Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Thank you so much for your gracious comments regarding your stay with us. It certainly will be a delight in sharing this with my Hampton Team. They all try to make a huge effort in providing a consistant and great place to stay.

All the best and safe travels!

Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

Good enough for an overnight business trip but my bathroom looked like it was from a $29 hotel- very badly needed an update. Pool area was beautiful though! So if you get a room with a good bathroom I'd rate this a 4.5 overall.

• Stayed: April 2013
Kenneth B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Toledo South Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

First of all, thank you for your candid feedback. I was delighted to read from your review that you found our pool area to be beautiful and overall enjoyed your stay. However, I would like to take this opportunity to apologize if you were disappointed with some areas of our hotel. I totally regret that you found your bathroom to be in good condition. I sincerely apologize for any inconveniences you went through. Your business is and satisfaction is incredibly important to us and I assure you that we will definitely take your comments into consideration to improve our property.

Once again, I do apologize for any inconveniences you encountered and I hope the next time you return to the area you consider staying with us again.

All the best...

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Took my daughter to a volleyball tourny had a great overnight stay. Everything was very clean, internet service great, pool was large/hot tub and clean, great breakfast...one of the best Hamptons I have ever stayed in

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kenneth B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Toledo South Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Thank your for taking the time to share your recent experience with us and I am elated that we our property met your needs. I look forward to sharing your gracious comments with my team and certainly hope we have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

All the best!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Maumee
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Toledo
Radisson at The University of Toledo
Holiday Inn Toledo/Maumee
Best Western Toledo South Maumee
Fairfield Inn & Suites Toledo Maumee
3 mi away
Staybridge Suites Toledo / Maumee

Been to Hampton Inn Toledo South Maumee? Share your experiences!