Hampton Inn Toledo South Maumee
Comfort Inn & Suites(Maumee)(Great Value!)
$85
ComfortInn
$75
Country Inn
Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee(Maumee)(Great Value!)
$55
$85
$100
$110
Hotels.com
All reviewsoutdoor poolbig boyroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastcookieshot tubwould stay here againexercise roomvery nice hotelthe breakfast areagrocery storebreakfast staffstaff was very friendly and helpfulfresh fruitgreat place to staynight's sleepbusiness trip
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Took my daughter to a volleyball tourny had a great overnight stay. Everything was very clean, internet service great, pool was large/hot tub and clean, great breakfast...one of the best Hamptons I have ever stayed in

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kenneth B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Toledo South Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Thank your for taking the time to share your recent experience with us and I am elated that we our property met your needs. I look forward to sharing your gracious comments with my team and certainly hope we have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

All the best!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

People are always very nice at Hampton Inns but this trip the room wasn't as clean as it should have been. They did comp the room but I'd preferred to have it clean to begin with. The lobby is very nice - I'm always tempted to spend more time there because the only place to get comfortable in the room in on the bed.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Kenneth B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Toledo South Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

First of all, thank you for your candid feedback of your stay with us. We have appreciated your many stays with us. I was delighted to read from your review that you found our lobby to be nice and our staff to be friendly towards you. I do however understand that you were disappointed with some issues at our hotel specifically regarding the cleanliness of our hotel. I sincerely apologize that we did not meet expectations and I am actively working with our housekeeping team to ensure our standards of cleanliness and comfort are consistently met. We strive on providing our guests with a clean and comfortable stay and we will do everything we need to do to ensure that this issue does not occur again. I am always looking for reviews to provide insight into our guests experience and I will keep your review in mind.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

I stayed one night at this Hampton Inn. I got a military rate and was glad they had that rate available. I checked other hotels in the area and none of the others offered the military rate. I know this may not make a difference to some people but when I arrived at the front desk for check in, the employees were not dressed very professionally (sloppy looking, wrinkled). After I got my room key card I took the elevator to the 4th floor and when the doors opened I could smell cigarette smoke. As I am very sensitive to cigarette smoke, I went back down to the front desk to ask if there was a room on one of their 2 non-smoking floors and was told " we are totally booked". After an hour I called the hotel from my cell phone and asked if there were any rooms available for that night and was told by Patty that there were two rooms available and they were on a non-smoking floor. I will say that my room itself did not smell like smoke but the hallway odor was strong. Unfortunately this has put me off staying at Hampton Inn.

Room Tip: If you want a non smoking floor, ask for 2nd or 3rd floor. 1st and 4th floor are a mix of smoking and nonsmoking rooms
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Kenneth B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Toledo South Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about our hotel and for choosing us. We always appreciate hearing from our guests - including when comments help identify ways we can improve. I very much regret for the inconvenient smell of smoke you had during your stay. I know that dring our next room renovation we will be converting the last few remaining smoking rooms to non-smoking.

Again, I truly regret and inconveniences you went through and hope that you give us another chance of staying with us if you are ever around our area.

Ken

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Rooms are very clean and a great wind down after a long day of meetings etc. Lobby and general area recently updated and excellent for any type of group rendezvous. Breakfast is hot and pretty typical, although I would have liked to have a bacon offering. The to go snack sacks are perfect for the mid morning hump before lunch. Staff was friendly and accommodating. I didn't get a chance to use the pool and fitness area but it appeared that others weren't having issues. I've stayed here multiple times without issue.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 25, 2013

While this location meets the basic needs of a business hotel there were a few short comings. The location was close to the high way and there were restaurants and shopping close by. The bed was comfortable, room was quiet and HVAC was reasonable. Some of those wall units really make a lot of noice but this was not the case here. While I did not use the flat screen TV much it worked fine for my brief news fix.There was a writing desk and light for working with a laptop.

My two biggest complaints is the lack of an recliner or easy chair. There was only the beds and desk chair to sit on. For breakfast the usual food was available which I can deal with except for the coffee. For some reason the Hamption Inn coffee is not to my taste.

Still I'd stay here again if I was in the area.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Kenneth B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Toledo South Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

We appreciate your business and thank your for your positive feedback. I do apologize that we did not meet all your needs during this stay. We do everything we can to ensure our guests enjoy our hotel. Your comments are incredibly important to us and I will definitely take your comments into consideration.

Again, I thank you very much for your review and sincerely hope that you we will see you in the near future. I would be happy to suggest many fine coffee spots very near the hotel.

Safe travels!