“Passed the test for these foodies”
Review of Bangkok Kitchen

Bangkok Kitchen
Ranked #2 of 106 Restaurants in Maumee
Cuisines: Thai
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Passed the test for these foodies”
Reviewed June 23, 2010

A road trip landed us in Maumee and because we wanted to avoid the chains at all costs, we wound up here. I didn't expect much and was pleasantly surprised.

Coming from a major metropolitan area, we know good thai food. This wasn't amazing, but it was beyond sufficient. I would even go so far as to say it was good.

The pad thai was a little sweet for me. Not my favorite version. It was good enough to eat, though. The chicken stir fried with broccoli was also good. Overall, we enjoyed this restaurant enough to recommend it. Service was quick and friendly, and the prices were very good.

1 Thank Catharine O

grand rapids, mi
“Best Thai food around”
Reviewed April 28, 2009

I have been to Bangkok Kitchen 3 times now, and have yet to be disappointed. Lots of selection, the food is great, services is great, prices are fair. I love it!

michigan
“Little Thailand's Midwest Secret...”
Reviewed February 1, 2009

Anyone looking for authentic spicy Thailand food for good value, look no further than Bangkok Kitchen in Maumee. This place does not have the decor of a 5 star restaurant but you will not notice the decor once your food arrives.

We had the popular signiture noodle dish Pad Thai and it was phenominal. Very tasty and just the right amount of spice. It was one of those dishes that once you have, you know you'll come back. The service was very friendly too.

The restaurant is located in the strip mall next to Wendys.

Ross Draper
Kalamazoo MI

Nashville
“Not pretentious but the food is great”
Reviewed November 29, 2008

I would rate this restaurant as excellent (five stars) if the interior was more elaborate. The food and service were excellent but the Ritz it ain't. No problem with cleanliness, it was, nor with comfort, nice table with plenty of room, but as our waitress told us, "we focus on the food".

Our first hint that this was an excellent eatery was the aroma which met us when we entered. It smelled delicious, and as we were served we had ample proof that the aroma did not mislead.

I am not going to take a lot of your time to describe each dish. I only suggest that if you are ever in Northwest Ohio and want to sample some excellent Thai cooking you try the Bangkok Kitchen.

1 Thank Yenrab-Lledwod