“Oh yeah”

Cuisines: Thai
Chicago, Illinois
“Oh yeah”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Okay, I am a snob and would have stuck my nose up because of the stip mall location. But I went due to trip advisor and I couldn't have been happier. First, the staff were efficient and friendly, especially Sarah. The food was exceptional but we thought the calamari was just okay. We had a variety of dishes and each had a distinct flavor. If we lived here, this would be a regular for us. If we are in the area again, we will be sure to go here. Highly recommend Bangkok kitchen!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank tom a

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Good food freshly prepared”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We've eaten at the Bangkok Kitchen twice when our family traveled to Maumee from points Pittsburgh and Chicago - March 2012 and February 2013. We stayed around the corner at the Residence Inn, so the first time we stopped, it was really a happy accident. It was late at night, we were hungry, and our teenage daughter is a vegetarian. We saw a Thai restaurant and figured they'd have some vegetarian dishes and we were not disappointed.

We've enjoyed the restaurant both times. Our food was fresh, hot and tasty. There is a nice variety of vegetarian choices. The service is friendly. The Tom Yum soup was tasty and hot. Vegetarian daughter really enjoyed the veg roll with noodles (name escapes me). We ordered pad thai with tofu and liked the textures and flavor. The chicken wings were chicken wings. We also ordered two other dishes, which I can't remember, except that we devoured them. All in all, very satisfactory meals. We travel to San Francisco every year and live in big and pretty big cities, so I can't say this is the greatest or most authentic Thai food, but it is very good food, served fresh, and in a friendly atmosphere.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank janesdtr
“Awesome food as always”
Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely not only the best tai food in Maumee, but one of the best tai restaurants I have ever eaten at! Great service accompanied by great food made our experience awesome!

Oxford, Ohio
“Excellent Food!”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

The place didn't look like much, but it was quite busy (don't be in a hurry because they are busy and may need a few more staff), but the food was fresh, delicious, and affordable. We ate there twice within a 3-day visit!

Visited February 2013
Pennsylvania
“Hidden gem”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Went to Bangkok Kitchen after reading the reviews of other diners and I have to say that I was not disappointed! The place was relatively busy with diners and take-out but we were seated rather quickly. We ordered the spring rolls as an appetizer. They were light, crunchy and full of flavor. Our dinners followed quickly; I had the Pad See Ew. The portions are substantial and the quality of ingredients was very good. I recently ate at Nicky's Thai Kitchen in Pittsburgh and found both restaurants to be comparable food wise. The atmosphere at Nicky's was much more reserved and quiet.

• Visited January 2013

Been to Bangkok Kitchen? Share your experiences!