“Best Asian Restaurant in Toledo”
Review of Bangkok Kitchen

Bangkok Kitchen
Ranked #4 of 105 Restaurants in Maumee
Cuisines: Thai
Toledo, Ohio
“Best Asian Restaurant in Toledo”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

This is the best Asian Restaurant in Toledo. I have been dining here for over 10 years. We were here when it open. Service remains sharp, food remains fresh and rich in flavor. All the noodles dishes are excellent. The Duck is great although I keep forgetting to order that in advance.

Visited December 2012

“Great fresh food”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Bangkok kitchen has a wonderful selection oh Thai dishes. I especially like the soups, fried rice dishes and the tapioca desserts. Service is fast and friendly. Located in strip center, decor is nothing exciting. Not much atmosphere, but the food is always good.

Wauseon, Ohio
“Great Thai.”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

We enjoy Thai food, and the BK will adjust the spiciness for those who like it hot ... and those not so hot. The Satay w/peanut sauce is excellent.

Visited February 2012
Toledo, Ohio
“Such good food and friendly service”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

We love Thai food and have tried all the area restaurants but this one. We went for the first time last night and found the food to be excellent (best Pad Thai we have had in Toledo), friendly service and reasonable prices. It had a very casual atmosphere and welcoming to the several families dining there.

• Visited December 2012
Wild Western Wyoming
“Reasonably good, not fantastic”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I was on a quest for the perfect thom kha soup. This place wasn't it. I ordered an appetizer that I didn't care for at all, and the soup lacked ingredients. I tried the thom yum on another occasion and liked it ok, but nothing really impressive with what I'd ordered. Food was reasonably priced.

• Visited November 2012

Been to Bangkok Kitchen? Share your experiences!