“Good stop when travelling on I-80”
Review of Bangkok Kitchen

Bangkok Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 106 Restaurants in Maumee
Cuisines: Thai
“Good stop when travelling on I-80”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

We often stop for food in Maumee when travelling across I-80. This was our first time at Bangkok Kitchen. The food was good, but didn't wow me as I had hoped. The restaurant was very crowded with what looked like people meeting there after work for dinner. Many individuals came in to pick up takeout and it seemed as though they offered delivery, too, perhaps to neighboring hotels. The prices are quite reasonable and the portions seemed more than adequate. The soup seemed bland, but the waitress brought over four different spices of varying heat intensity to add to the broth to liven it up. The dried spice was the best, and also the mildest. They offer daily lunch specials every day until 3 pm--you can add an appetizer to your lunch for an additional $1.

• Visited May 2012

Waterville, Ohio
“Average”
Reviewed May 5, 2012

I am used to the flavors of Thai Restaurants in California and I don't think Bangkok is anywhere near as good. It was okay but it didn't really satisfy my craving for Thai food. Very friendly atmosphere and good service.

• Visited June 2011
“Excellent Thai cuisine!”
Reviewed April 28, 2012 via mobile

I love the place...service and food are always top notch

Ohio
“Great Thai food!”
Reviewed March 11, 2012

We like going here, or at least ordering take out, whenever passing through the area. Unpretentious location within a strip mall, but lots of good and tasty food. Portion size is very generous - never been disappointed. Love the soups!

Toledo, Ohio
“awesome food”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

we love eating here. the food is unlike anywhere else in Toledo. be prepared for some true authentic spice. recommend starting mild and working your way to the hot stuff.