“Outdated and so so cuisine .”
Review of Rib Cage Restaurant & Lounge - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rib Cage Restaurant & Lounge
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed October 10, 2011

Took my wife there in the winter. The decor is outdated and the dining area is a bit cramped. Time for an update guys! Service was fine but the food was nothing to get excited about. My wife and I are in our late 30's and we still felt like we were out of our element as most other customers were in retirement. While that in itself is perfectly fine , the atmosphere seemed too low key to even have a semi upbeat conversation. This was on a Saturday evening.

Reviewed February 18, 2011

Showed up, place was full. They say they could seat us but it would be a while. She said there was only 2 people waiting tables. Valentines day and you only have 2 people? The food was awesome , but the waitress brought me ice tea and didnt bring me sugar. That was fine but I had to ask 4 times and finally get it myself before she brought it over. then getting the bill was a very slow process. Even when the place had emptied it was still very slow to get anthing. Food was great service i am being nice by giving them a 2