Holiday Inn Toledo/Maumee
Comfort Inn & Suites(Maumee)(Great Value!)
$85
$183
$99
$100
$67
Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee(Maumee)(Great Value!)
$52
$148
$129
Homewood
$115
$105
All reviewswater parkbunk bedshotel restaurantfront deskbreakfast buffetnice hotelfuture tripsbusiness travelernext morningthe staff was friendly and helpfultraveling with kidsdefinitely stay here againgreat rategreat customer servicelong drivebusiness tripan overnight stay
Reviewed May 14, 2013

This is great place for the kids (and Adult kids) to play at the water park. It has something for all ages. The staff is friendly and accommodating. Not too far from the Toledo Zoo so the water park and Zoo can be done in one weekend!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 5, 2013

This is the best Holiday Inn in the area to stay at. The staff is friendly and accommodating. The location is close to the I80/90 or I 475. This hotel offers an onsite restaurant and bar with good food and drinks

Room Tip: I've stayed on floors 2 through 5. I've been in several different types of rooms. As long as I've got a king bed I'm happy.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 25, 2013

This place has a large water park which I see many people have commented on. We were just passing through so my comments are on just our room for the 10 hours we were there. We got a great coupon which is why we chose this hotel. For the rate we paid it was a great experience. The king room was lovely, spacious and very clean. Internet worked well, front desk staff was nice, lobby and common areas we saw were very nice, upscale and clean. Being a full service hotel and not an "Express" there was no breakfast included but they have a restaurant and there is a Tim Horton's within walking distance and a Mc'd's just up the road. The only, very slight negative thing I have to say was the remote control for the TV was very worn. Sounds silly I know but some of the buttons were almost unreadable.

Now with all this said, when just needing a few hours sleep we do not stay at high priced hotels. The coupon we had got us 50% off the normal rate which put this in line with the normal price we pay for off the highway hotels/motels. We would not have chosen to stay here at full price for just 10 hours, however, if visiting for a longer period of time though, this was a very nice hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 21, 2013

me and my family stayed here the for 2 nights when we were in town for my grandpa's funeral and the room was a good size with 2 double beds and a sofa bed. everything about the room was what id want from a newer holiday inn, one thing I didn't like about the room that the tv was newer but it took forever for it to turn on. oh and a heads up don't turn off the one light switch that says "master" above it or you will turn the power off to one whole wall of outlets(didn't know that until we wondered why our phones didn't charge that night lol). the bistro in the lobby had a very nice breakfast menu with all kinds off yummy options to choose from and the staff in the bistro where very nice and helpful. my cousins were a little bummed the waterpark was closed but I didn't mind sense I don't swim anyways. next time im in Toledo and cant stay with family I"ll be staying here.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Travis M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Toledo/Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Camorra B,

We appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience with us. I'm glad the room accomodations were to your liking, when we built the hotel we had families in mind like you.

The "Master" switch is alittle tricky but we try to go "Green" in as many ways as possible so we built that switch to turn off the lights when guest are sleeping or leaving to continue their journey.

We hope you will join us again in the future.

Travis Maschino

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I spent the night here on the road and the hotel was great, food was great and the personnel at the bar was extremely friendly and helpful. The room was extremely clean and the shower worked great. Parking was excellent and it was a safe area to walk around. Plus it had easy access to several restaurants and the expressway.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Mr. Golfer48732,

Thank you so much for your kind words and feedback about your experience with us. We strive to provide a level of service you wouldn't find in this area normally. I have also passed your compliments to the restaurant management.

We hope you come stay with us again in the future.

Travis Maschino