All reviewsbest westernsglass panelpublic housecold sprayhot tubrecommend this hotelbreakfast was deliciousenjoyed my staya bit crampedstopping pointwarm poolindoor poolrooms are nicebob evansfront desk staffnice areagreat place to stay
Reviewed March 4, 2017

This hotel must have been recently renovated... the rooms are great! quality you would find in a Hilton Garden Inn, or a Hampton. FREE BREAKFAST! not just cereal! The staff is so friendly they make me feel welcome each time I stay... this was my third visit....I LOVE IT

Room Tip: I love room 124
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Rick D
Amanda K, General Manager at Best Western Toledo South Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2017

Rick D,
Thank you so much for pointing out our friendly staff and for your loyalty to our Best Western. You are an amazing guest and we are all so very excited when your travels bring you back to stay with us! We hope to see you again soon.
Safe Travels,

Reviewed February 23, 2017

A very nice hotel and staff. A nice and quite place to stay for buisness or pleasure. I highly reccomend this hotel and thank them for the kindness and hospitality they showed me. It's in an ideal location and near anything in the aea.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Harley M
Amanda K, General Manager at Best Western Toledo South Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2017

Harley M,
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback! I'm delighted to hear you had a great experience here at the Best Western in Maumee. We hope to see you again if your travels bring you back to the area! Thanks again.

Reviewed February 4, 2017

Refurbished newer hotel, not perfect but going in the right direction. very willing to listen and make sensible improvements if brought to their attention, rooms are very clean the staff is very friendly also good management

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Amanda K, General Manager at Best Western Toledo South Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2017

Texan SW,
Thank you so much for your feedback! The only way we could possibly grow and improve is by listening to what our guest want and need. Thank you for staying with us and pointing out our cleanliness and friendly staff. I means so much to us!!
Safe Travels,

Reviewed January 27, 2017

Great place to stay on a motor trip. Very quiet. Easy on and off Rt 80. The breakfast was ok. There is a nice Caraba,s next door that is within walking distance. There are inexpensive gas stations on the way back to Rt 80.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Amanda K, General Manager at Best Western Toledo South Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2017

Thank you for the kind review! I'm happy to hear you had a nice quiet stay!
Safe Travels, Amanda

Reviewed January 3, 2017 via mobile

Staff was friendly and helpful, appeared to be new or newly renovated. Pool was warm "maybe a little too warm" but otherwise nice.
Rooms clean and attractive. Breakfast was ok but not fabulous. No real complaints

Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
Amanda K, General Manager at Best Western Toledo South Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2017

Misadventurz,
Thank you for the review and pointing out our friendly staff. We are very grateful for your feedback. I hope you'll choose to stay with us again if you're in the Maumee area.
Safe travels,