$81
$101
Staybridge.com
$153
Homewood
Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee(Maumee)(Great Value!)
$58
$115
Hampton.com
$118
Hotels.com
All reviewsbest westernsglass panelpublic housecold spraya bit crampedstopping pointrecommend this hotelwarm poolindoor poolhot tubenjoyed my stayrooms are nicefront desk staffnice areagrocery storeup to dateexcellent stay
Reviewed February 23, 2017

A very nice hotel and staff. A nice and quite place to stay for buisness or pleasure. I highly reccomend this hotel and thank them for the kindness and hospitality they showed me. It's in an ideal location and near anything in the aea.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Harley M
Amanda K, General Manager at Best Western Toledo South Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2017

Harley M,
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback! I'm delighted to hear you had a great experience here at the Best Western in Maumee. We hope to see you again if your travels bring you back to the area! Thanks again.
Amanda

Reviewed February 4, 2017

Refurbished newer hotel, not perfect but going in the right direction. very willing to listen and make sensible improvements if brought to their attention, rooms are very clean the staff is very friendly also good management

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Amanda K, General Manager at Best Western Toledo South Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2017

Texan SW,
Thank you so much for your feedback! The only way we could possibly grow and improve is by listening to what our guest want and need. Thank you for staying with us and pointing out our cleanliness and friendly staff. I means so much to us!!
Safe Travels,
Amanda

Reviewed January 27, 2017

Great place to stay on a motor trip. Very quiet. Easy on and off Rt 80. The breakfast was ok. There is a nice Caraba,s next door that is within walking distance. There are inexpensive gas stations on the way back to Rt 80.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Amanda K, General Manager at Best Western Toledo South Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2017

Thank you for the kind review! I'm happy to hear you had a nice quiet stay!
Safe Travels, Amanda

Reviewed January 3, 2017 via mobile

Staff was friendly and helpful, appeared to be new or newly renovated. Pool was warm "maybe a little too warm" but otherwise nice.
Rooms clean and attractive. Breakfast was ok but not fabulous. No real complaints

Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
Amanda K, General Manager at Best Western Toledo South Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2017

Misadventurz,
Thank you for the review and pointing out our friendly staff. We are very grateful for your feedback. I hope you'll choose to stay with us again if you're in the Maumee area.
Safe travels,
Amanda Knight

Reviewed December 25, 2016 via mobile

Let me start by saying I'm not mad that this is not a pet friendly hotel. I'm upset because Best Western chooses to advertise this as a pet friendly hotel when it is not. We were traveling through Ohio after traveling nearly 12 hours. We choose this hotel because it allowed pets. When we arrived Christmas Day they said no this is not a pet friendly hotel. Thank you for your time. I hope anyone who is looking for a pet friendly hotel reads my review so they can save their gas and time.

Stayed: December 2016
1  Thank Jenna R
Amanda K, General Manager at Best Western Toledo South Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2016

Jenna R,
I'm very sorry for you troubles! Each Best Western is individually owned and operated and each have to advertise their amenities. Some Best Westerns are pet friendly. Its best to look up each hotel on its own to see what that location offers! Again I'm very sorry issues like these are things we try our best to avoid! Please give me a call and we can maybe work something out for the trouble.
Amanda Knight