$81
$101
Staybridge.com
$153
Homewood
Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee(Maumee)(Great Value!)
$58
$115
Hampton.com
$118
Hotels.com
All reviewsbest westernsglass panelpublic housecold spraya bit crampedstopping pointrecommend this hotelwarm poolindoor poolhot tubenjoyed my stayrooms are nicefront desk staffnice areagrocery storeup to dateexcellent stay
Reviewed February 4, 2017

Refurbished newer hotel, not perfect but going in the right direction. very willing to listen and make sensible improvements if brought to their attention, rooms are very clean the staff is very friendly also good management

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Amanda K, General Manager at Best Western Toledo South Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2017

Texan SW,
Thank you so much for your feedback! The only way we could possibly grow and improve is by listening to what our guest want and need. Thank you for staying with us and pointing out our cleanliness and friendly staff. I means so much to us!!
Safe Travels,
Amanda

Reviewed January 27, 2017

Great place to stay on a motor trip. Very quiet. Easy on and off Rt 80. The breakfast was ok. There is a nice Caraba,s next door that is within walking distance. There are inexpensive gas stations on the way back to Rt 80.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Amanda K, General Manager at Best Western Toledo South Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2017

Thank you for the kind review! I'm happy to hear you had a nice quiet stay!
Safe Travels, Amanda

Reviewed January 3, 2017 via mobile

Staff was friendly and helpful, appeared to be new or newly renovated. Pool was warm "maybe a little too warm" but otherwise nice.
Rooms clean and attractive. Breakfast was ok but not fabulous. No real complaints

Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
Amanda K, General Manager at Best Western Toledo South Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2017

Misadventurz,
Thank you for the review and pointing out our friendly staff. We are very grateful for your feedback. I hope you'll choose to stay with us again if you're in the Maumee area.
Safe travels,
Amanda Knight

Reviewed December 25, 2016 via mobile

Let me start by saying I'm not mad that this is not a pet friendly hotel. I'm upset because Best Western chooses to advertise this as a pet friendly hotel when it is not. We were traveling through Ohio after traveling nearly 12 hours. We choose this hotel because it allowed pets. When we arrived Christmas Day they said no this is not a pet friendly hotel. Thank you for your time. I hope anyone who is looking for a pet friendly hotel reads my review so they can save their gas and time.

Stayed: December 2016
1  Thank Jenna R
Amanda K, General Manager at Best Western Toledo South Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2016

Jenna R,
I'm very sorry for you troubles! Each Best Western is individually owned and operated and each have to advertise their amenities. Some Best Westerns are pet friendly. Its best to look up each hotel on its own to see what that location offers! Again I'm very sorry issues like these are things we try our best to avoid! Please give me a call and we can maybe work something out for the trouble.
Amanda Knight
419-865-9400

Reviewed December 1, 2016 via mobile

Loved the place. Came in after driving all day and needed to rest up. The gentlemen at the front desk abass was very nice and helped me carry my luggages. The pool was fantastic and heated. The breakfast in the morning was a bonus. All in all this place is awesome. Will be coming back in the future.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled on business
Amanda K, General Manager at Best Western Toledo South Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2016

Hi saillaway
Thank you for your great review, we are very happy to hear that Abbas was so accommodating and that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to you staying with us again!
Safe travels,